Joseph Parker
Great picks. I just think that AJ hasn't faced a southpaw with power in a long, long, time, if ever, and he might be surprised by Martin. I rate it a pick'em fight.

I would have picked Povetkin, but after seeing the Takam vs Povetkin fight, I'd have to think Wilder, for all his faults, has too much power and size. Povetkin was easy to hit vs Takam.

Klit KO's Fury easily, then retires. That is, if Klit isn't too scared to show up. Mrs. D calls him Scarry Klit.
For sure , Martin is somewhat of an Unknown.....I know this doesnt mean anything but AJ knocked Zumbano love clean out with one hit and Martin TKO'D him with pitter patter punches he looked like he went down more from exhaustion rather then martins power....
AJ TKO Martin - Mid to Late rounds,
Wilder to duck Povetkin and drop title,
Parker TKO Takam mid rounds,
Fury to repeat UD vs klit.
(02-28-2016, 05:47 PM)diehard Wrote: Welcome aboard Msreef. You really made Sham angry. You picked Martin to KO his boy AJ. And Fury to dec. his former boy Klit. And he doesn't think JP has what it takes to KO Takam. Perfect.

Cheers. AJ is overrated IMO. Chin problems, poor punch resistance and poor stamina make for a high risk of going nite nite.
I also think Fury is very underrated.
(02-28-2016, 09:52 PM)Msreef Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 05:47 PM)diehard Wrote: Welcome aboard Msreef.  You really made Sham angry.  You picked Martin to KO his boy AJ.  And Fury to dec. his former boy Klit.  And he doesn't think JP has what it takes to KO Takam.  Perfect.

Cheers. AJ is overrated IMO. Chin problems, poor punch resistance and poor stamina make for a high risk of going nite nite.
I also think Fury is very underrated.

AJ has alot of unanswered questions, - with his chin and stamina, and add southpaw experience in there too... I don't think Fury is underrated but underhyped. Fury is the man to beat.
Furey is underrated - he is highly adaptable and skillful able to switch between orthodox and southpaw as he likes without losing anything. The skills -ring IQ he has frustrates opponents (Klit)... the thing he doesn't have is power alot of his KO's come from bearing down his weight and exhausting them. He has also been dropped several times by smaller fighters.. all this makes him an interesting watch.
To top everything thing off he a stark raving lunatic pikey..... theres entertainment
(02-28-2016, 10:07 PM)bart Wrote: Furey is underrated - he is highly adaptable and skillful able to switch between orthodox and southpaw as he likes without losing anything. The skills -ring IQ he has frustrates opponents (Klit)... the thing he doesn't have is power alot of his KO's come from bearing down his weight and exhausting them. He has also been dropped several times by smaller fighters.. all this makes him an interesting watch.
To top everything thing off he a stark raving lunatic pikey..... theres entertainment

Fury is only underrated to the casual fanboys...All hardcore fans truly know how much of a beast Fury is. British Casual Fans see AJ as their golden boy not Fury...if only they can see past their yellow teeth and the hype that surrounds AJ they too can see that Fury is the real deal.
Cosmic Drop. You are Spot on! Well said Smile
As Sham would know being a Irish Traveller born and living in England Furey is up against it as far as being loved is concerned, he would get little affection from the Irish or the English.
AJ would be thought of as more of a englishman so countryman have no problems getting behind him.
Also he is KO'ing guys so seen as exciting
Yeah but hes got chin and stamina issues as msreef says so when he comes up against someone who is FIT and can is still there after 3 rounds hes in serious trouble. And Yes Dillian Whyte was still there after 3 round but he was unfit and injured. Im telling you right now if Whyte was fit and uninjured he would of knocked AJ out in the 2nd round!