Joshua to stop Martin mid rounds
Wilder to not fight Povetkin
Parker to stop Takam late
and Fury to widely outpoint Klitschko
AJ ko's Martin
Povetkin dec. Wilder
Parker ko's Takam late
Klit ko's Fury late.

Yes, I see it as 50-50 that Klit vs Fury and Wilder vs Povetkin doesn't happen, leading to a Wilder vs Fury fight.
How about
AJ kos Martin
Povetkin kos Wilder
Takam kos JP (sorry guys).
Klit stops Fury
As Meatloaf said, "three out of four ain't bad."
Martin kos AJ
Povetkin kos Wilder
Klit KOs Fury
Takam kos Parker (hope I'm wrong here)
Martin KO AJ
Wilder Povetkin ...draw
Klit bts Furey decision
JP Tko late Takam
Martin KO AJ
Povetkin KO Wilder
Fury dec Klit
JP KO Takam
Welcome aboard Msreef. You really made Sham angry. You picked Martin to KO his boy AJ. And Fury to dec. his former boy Klit. And he doesn't think JP has what it takes to KO Takam. Perfect.
Martin to KO Joshua
Fury to UD Klit
Povetkin to KO Wilder
Parker to decision Takam in a robbery.

My pics
Im quite suprised by the number of members here picking Martin to KO Joshua!

AJ to KO Martin - I just cant see Martin standing up to Joshuas Power. If AJ mucks around and lets Martin find his range and rythym hes in serious trouble thats why im predicting AJ will blast Martin out of there in the First round.

Fury to KO Klit - Tyson played with him the first time just to show Klit how dominant he is but this time he will KO him for sure.

Wilder to KO Povetkin - Was a hard one this because i can see either guy getting Knocked out but i just feel that with Wilders height and reach advantage he is going to be able to detonate on Povetkin before Povetkin can detonate on him.

Parker to KO Takam - I will back Parker against any heavyweight in the world and i believe this fight is going to be a bit of a war i believe Parker will get the win and by KO but not before Takam gives him an almighty scare.

My picks!