Joseph Parker
its the same story fight after fight. and its also the same culprits. duco and barry. duco had a man who had the physical tools to fight joshua, they go through the whole ordeal of putting this mega fight togther, and its no exaggeration to say with a win, its a life changing event for jp and duco. so why do they have an incomplete team for jp. they should have recognized by now barry peaked some time ago, so the trainer is inadequate. jp looks as puffy as ever, no nutritionist on board to watch jp's daily intake, lack of a strength and conditioning coach.....they literally stepped over the dollars to pick up the pennies.  

jp can come back, but he needs major upgrades across the board. Duco and barry deserve credit for bringing jp this far, but after that crappy job against joshua and whyte, they need to step aside. jp has a lot more in him, but those other guys have maxed out. 

my .02 cents worth. 
Actually, Parker changed his strength and conditioning coach 1-2 years ago. Got worse! After every camp, KB (and sometimes Joe) say that Joe is in the best shape of his life, his power is back, he wants to hurt someone, he's in the best shape of his life, he can't wait to take his shirt off to show his hard work, blah, blah, blah. Just keep it real, man!
not sure if its been mentioned but jp is far from the perfect h/w physically. His reach is small for his height and he is no where near the size of the big fellas.
as far as kb goes ....i reckon he's done pretty well to take 2 kiwis to world title shots and then there was the cruiserweiight shumenov who briefly held a world title......so yeah for the stock hes had he has done unbeleivably well
Welcome aboard, seagulls. Post often. He also trained Masoe, who I think won a world title???
Who would you want to see Parker fight next?
(08-08-2018, 04:37 PM)Ibeabuchi Wrote: Tuas best/biggest wins were Ruiz and Moorer
Im a Tua fan but I still vividly recall how bad some of his fights were especially toward the end where we sat through 8 years of utter shit (apart from the Cameron bout)
It would have been interesting if he had met Briggs after that Ruiz fight because I had Shannon knocking David out cold but it never happened. Briggs resume stacks up a little better than Tuas though

You seem to have conveniently forgot Tua taking Rahman's '0'. Rahman went on to knock out one of the most dominant heavyweights of all time. Nothing on Parkers win ledger even comes close to Rahman. As for Briggs resume stacking up better than Tua's, makes me smile. His only big win was against a 48 year old Foreman......  Briggs has to be one of the most forgettable 'world champions' ever.
Interesting. Looks like Parker won't be fighting in the UK next.
https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/08/joseph-parker-rejects-chance-appeal-dillian-whyte-points-defeat-7815428/
(08-09-2018, 01:42 AM)craigyid14 Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 04:37 PM)Ibeabuchi Wrote: Tuas best/biggest wins were Ruiz and Moorer
Im a Tua fan but I still vividly recall how bad some of his fights were especially toward the end where we sat through 8 years of utter shit (apart from the Cameron bout)
It would have been interesting if he had met Briggs after that Ruiz fight because I had Shannon knocking David out cold but it never happened. Briggs resume stacks up a little better than Tuas though

You seem to have conveniently forgot Tua taking Rahman's '0'. Rahman went on to knock out one of the most dominant heavyweights of all time. Nothing on Parkers win ledger even comes close to Rahman. As for Briggs resume stacking up better than Tua's, makes me smile. His only big win was against a 48 year old Foreman......  Briggs has to be one of the most forgettable 'world champions' ever.

Briggs knocked out Ray Mercer one of only two Heavyweights to do so. Rahman was a good win but Tua was outboxed in both fights and in the first fight Tua landed a huge shot in the 9th round after the bell that Rahman never recovered from
Mercer was 44, Briggs beat him 14 years after he was 'world champion'. Has Briggs beaten anyone any good who wasn't a grandad?
Plus Parker was outboxed by Whyte but IF he'd knocked him out in the final round I'm sure you would of called it a great win.