Joseph Parker
I don't know if Fury will bother trying to hold Parker back. I imagine he will use loads of movement, feints and touch Parker with the longer jab to measure the distance and score points. Now its in Manchester, I can see the ring being huge to benefit Hughie.
(06-27-2017, 11:00 AM)U.K. Fight Fan Wrote: No, none. He's a Fury and that's about it. Good prospect with zero profile = Frank Warren special.

And another possible WBO champion to go with all the others that he has.
Warren's Boxing Org.

Manchester, WBO title, Frank Warren... yeah, Parker is gonna need a KO.

Hughie's next opponent

http://boxrec.com/boxer/166192
This is bad. Hughie's opponent beats anyone with a losing record, and loses to anyone with a winning record. Who would pay for this? It'll last one or two rounds. How does that help Hughie vs Parker?
That is a terrible choice of opponent. I would have expected someone at least a Tor Hamer level at least.

Im not sure what i think of this fight last time i was going with parker but the razman fight made me think twice but now its in manchester...

Who knows in this one, who knows
He's also scheduled to fight on the 15th. Don't know if that'll happen or not.
(06-28-2017, 01:24 PM)diehard Wrote: This is bad. Hughie's opponent beats anyone with a losing record, and loses to anyone with a winning record. Who would pay for this? It'll last one or two rounds. How does that help Hughie vs Parker?

It'll be on boxnation so nobody will pay for it. The card isn't too bad as a whole. There's no stand out fight but it's only at the copper box arena. Hughie will be well down on the undercard. It will shake abit of ring rust I would of thought. The choice of opponent at this stage is irrelavent to me. The big fight with Parker has already been made. He's just going in to loosen up, and I don't think he'd want to show too much with Parker possibly being ringside.
I'm more interested to see whether Hughie puts him away inside the distance or not.