Joseph Parker
It'll be an eight week camp if he goes over to Vegas after the Horn fight and Hughie is September 23rd. Hughie will show up if its in Manchester. Warren and Team Fury certainly played Duco. Got the fight in Manchester while keeping the mandatory. What I don't get from the article is Mr Higgins talking about Fury making the money right. Doesn't Duco still control the bid, and the $$$? All 3.1 million of it.
Joe will have to KO Fury, no way Joseph will get a decision over there

Hopefully he's had a good break and will be fit and powerful in September
WBO ordered a new purse bid I believe but they must have come to terms before it came into play. Hope Joe getting good money for this one, Fury can box some. Parker don't want this to go to the cards
(06-26-2017, 07:33 PM)Nablonicasso Wrote: WBO ordered a new purse bid I believe but they must have come to terms before it came into play. Hope Joe getting good money for this one, Fury can box some. Parker don't want this to go to the cards

the money must be good to avoid  a purse bid as well as allowing hughie to have a rust shaker beforehand. I personally think its crazy to allow hughie a warm up fight. all i can think is the money is too good to be true. 

as much as its his home town Joe is a genuine top 10 guy and hughie isn't imo. 
Does Hughie even have a following in the UK? Maybe a leisure centre would be a more suitable venue for this event.
No, none. He's a Fury and that's about it. Good prospect with zero profile = Frank Warren special.
Had to go to Manchester, as Duco would lose $$$ in NZ. So they had to do another deal, with Duco holding onto the purse bid. At least, that's what Stu says.
Warren will put some ticket sellers on the undercard for sure

hughie isn't a main event fighter just yet and MEN is fairly large arena
It'd be a disaster if Parker loses, it'd have to go down as one of the worst heavyweight champion reigns ever. The fat mexican, the talentless Romanian and the 2nd best Fury. Very uninspiring....
(06-27-2017, 07:15 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: It'd be a disaster if Parker loses, it'd have to go down as one of the worst heavyweight champion reigns ever. The fat mexican, the talentless Romanian and the 2nd best Fury. Very uninspiring....

Worse than Charles "Sit down and catch the cheque" Martin? 

Regardless, I don't think Fury's pitter patter punches will hold back an angry Parker.