Joseph Parker
(07-28-2016, 07:07 PM)shamrock Wrote: Can't wait for the rematch. In saying that, it's well to acknowledge  every dog has its day. Wlad had 10-11 years like it or not. Couldn't have all been bums..

I dont think it will happen, Furys not making the right noises.
Is Fury afraid of the rematch Craig?
Silly Question Sham. Fury has Klits Number and is going to plaster him again.
(07-29-2016, 11:44 AM)shamrock Wrote: Is Fury afraid of the rematch Craig?

I dont think so, he has no reason to it was quite comprehensive last time. We'd definatly (have to) see a better Wlad. I just dont think Furys heart is into the boxing. It could be his undoing.
Exactly. Truth is, Fury just can't be bothered. He knows how much it means to Klit, and he laughs. I loved it when he said, "why didn't you fight? Did you deliberately try to lose?"
If/when it happens, it will be on different terms... Wlad won't be able to hit and hold like he has done through so many fights.

I think Fury would win easy if it happens. And I think a few others would beat him now quite convincingly.
Fury has achieved what he set out to do. He beat the man that nobody else could. It's all about the money now for him.
Fury is constantly on the wind up. I can tell you right now he takes boxing seriously and is very motivated for the rematch he just loves winding people up especially the media it's all about the mind games for Fury. He's a Character and a Phenomenal Boxer. I Love the Guy
I'd love to see fury get the crap beaten out of him. When wlad does it, you'll say fury didnt bother training.
Nah we'll say it was a good punch, because that's all Wlad's got against Fury