Joseph Parker
Mike Angove puts things together really well and gets better as he goes...like drinking wine.. whether he's right or wrong. Used to coach Mike a hundred years ago.
Sham, He beat Vitali fair and square and was better than Wlad, if I'm honest I never really took to them. Most boring period in heavyweight history (that includes the pre Tyson 80's when Holmes was beating lazy fat contenders).
(07-28-2016, 06:08 PM)Dannyboy Wrote: Will do craigyid14... cheers for that.

Just heard Mikey Angove talking on Radio Sport about Parker v Dimentrko. He gets it right most of the time and makes a good analysis of the fight in hand.

When was this Dannyboy? Ill see if I can link through the audio
Craig he didn't beat klit well enough to be confident enough for multi dollar rematch
(07-28-2016, 06:37 PM)shamrock Wrote: Craig he didn't beat klit well enough to be confident enough for multi dollar rematch

The other brother but fast forward to 2016 and Tyson Fury haha.
Actually a little harsh, Fury beat Old Wlad pretty good.
Wlad didn't turn into an old man overnight, Fury just schooled him.
Still, Wlad has a monstrous right hand and could KO Fury easily if it connects.
Wlad turned into an old man against Jennings. He turned into a grandfather with Fury.
Can't wait for the rematch. In saying that, it's well to acknowledge every dog has its day. Wlad had 10-11 years like it or not. Couldn't have all been bums..
(07-28-2016, 07:03 PM)diehard Wrote: Wlad turned into an old man against Jennings.  He turned into a grandfather with Fury.

Sadly true, i think a number of the current heavys beat him now. It wasnt imagibale pre Fury.