Joseph Parker
Tua got dropped as an 18 year old against Felix Savon who was very experienced and older.  Can't remember his name.  Tua was dazed, but got up.  Just too young.
(06-22-2016, 10:39 AM)South Africa Man Wrote: All these boxers you speak of are terrible. Prime Frans Botha would wipe the floor with all these fighters. The fighters today don't seem to be as dedicated to their craft as they were in the 90's and before. You often see heavyweights horribly out of shape fighters like Fury or Browne and these guys are seen as titleholders? As champions? Most boxing cards these are full of lame fights leading up to the 'main event' featuring two substandard fighters. Your lot seem to have Brown Butterbean on every card and you all worship him like he's the new George Foreman. It's hilarious.

Yup brown buttabean has a massive following on here lol. I personally would rate Frans Botha in the top 3 heavyweights of all time.
Prime Frans Botha versus prime Buttabean would be a great matchup
I think prime brown buttabean was when he destroyed mighty Gavin Somers. Buttabollox managed a whole 3 minute round. Not sure if prime Frans Botha could live with that sort of form.
I wonder who could eat more whoppers? Prime Buttabean, guess that'd be before he started his farce of a boxing career or prime Botha, that would be whilst he was in training for SBW.
Both Butterbean and Botha in their prime are near unstoppable, it's like the hulk vs superman.
(06-21-2016, 11:53 PM)Msreef Wrote: Only fought Takam lol. If Parker doesn't fix his defense I'd probably side with Joshua, but otherwise I'm going with Parker. Proven far more than 'stay humble' AJ

Takam really isn't THAT good.

He's like a fringe top 10 in a middling division.

And Joe didn't look a class above
All true Infern0. AJ needs to fight guys like that.
(06-23-2016, 02:00 PM)diehard Wrote: All true Infern0.  AJ needs to fight guys like that.

He's going to go straight into a fury fight if fury gets past klitschko which is a big if.

If Takam fought anything like he did against parker, against joshua, he'd get Kod horribly.

But agree somewhat that joshua is missing developmental fights but in this division the drop in class between top 4 and everyone else is miles
More like top 8.  Klit, Fury, Wilder, Ortiz, AJ, Parker, Povetkin, Haye.  And some of the other guys aren't far behind, like Ruiz, Stiverne.  I actually think it's pretty wide open.