Joseph Parker
(06-21-2016, 11:43 PM)diehard Wrote: Joey Wilson fought Sol when Sol was coming back from a layoff, and was rusty. I thought Sol won the fight. I was ringside. Price would be a perfect opponent in his lead up to a title fight with AJ. Price is big, from the UK, and falls over easily.

To me, AJ is unknown, as he's never fought decent opposition except for Whyte, who wobbled him early.

And to be fair, Dillian himself isn't proven, and was very poor in the AJ fight.
And Parkers only fought Takam, who gassed and ran out of ideas. I favour AJ to knock out Parker everyday of the week, and twice on Sunday :-)
Only fought Takam lol. If Parker doesn't fix his defense I'd probably side with Joshua, but otherwise I'm going with Parker. Proven far more than 'stay humble' AJ
(06-21-2016, 11:48 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: And Parkers only fought Takam, who gassed and ran out of ideas. I favour AJ to knock out Parker everyday of the week, and twice on Sunday :-)

Well, that's why I'm picking Parker over AJ. Parker was gassed, bad elbow, stupid mistakes, and he still won a UD. Think what he'll do to AJ when he has a couple more fights under his belt to clean up his mistakes and is healthy?

Truthfully, AJ may be the best fighter of all time. But until he fights a guy with a pulse, no one will know. We do know that Parker fought a top 5 guy and won. Can AJ? Who knows? Based on what? Potential?
(06-22-2016, 12:33 AM)diehard Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 11:48 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: And Parkers only fought Takam, who gassed and ran out of ideas. I favour AJ to knock out Parker everyday of the week, and twice on Sunday :-)

Well, that's why I'm picking Parker over AJ.  Parker was gassed, bad elbow, stupid mistakes, and he still won a UD.  Think what he'll do to AJ when he has a couple more fights under his belt to clean up his mistakes and is healthy?  

Truthfully, AJ may be the best fighter of all time.  But until he fights a guy with a pulse, no one will know.  We do know that Parker fought a top 5 guy and won.  Can AJ?  Who knows?  Based on what?  Potential?

Even in a piss poor heavyweight division i wouldnt rate Takam top five.
(06-21-2016, 11:43 PM)diehard Wrote: Joey Wilson fought Sol when Sol was coming back from a layoff, and was rusty.  I thought Sol won the fight.  I was ringside.  Price would be a perfect opponent in his lead up to a title fight with AJ.  Price is big, from the UK, and falls over easily.

To me, AJ is unknown, as he's never fought decent opposition except for Whyte, who wobbled him early.

Wilson got floored but boxed Sol's head off that night, one of the worst decisions ive seen. No wonder poor Joey lost faith. Money talks.
All these boxers you speak of are terrible. Prime Frans Botha would wipe the floor with all these fighters. The fighters today don't seem to be as dedicated to their craft as they were in the 90's and before. You often see heavyweights horribly out of shape fighters like Fury or Browne and these guys are seen as titleholders? As champions? Most boxing cards these are full of lame fights leading up to the 'main event' featuring two substandard fighters. Your lot seem to have Brown Butterbean on every card and you all worship him like he's the new George Foreman. It's hilarious.
Is there anyone Prime Frans Botha wouldn't beat?
(06-22-2016, 10:39 AM)South Africa Man Wrote: All these boxers you speak of are terrible. Prime Frans Botha would wipe the floor with all these fighters. The fighters today don't seem to be as dedicated to their craft as they were in the 90's and before. You often see heavyweights horribly out of shape fighters like Fury or Browne and these guys are seen as titleholders? As champions? Most boxing cards these are full of lame fights leading up to the 'main event' featuring two substandard fighters. Your lot seem to have Brown Butterbean on every card and you all worship him like he's the new George Foreman. It's hilarious.

Brown bean has a huge fan club on this site for sure
parker lost to junior fa in the amateurs. does that make junior fa better than parker.

I remember Tua getting dropped in the amateurs. He was far from chinny.

what has happened to this forum lol