Joseph Parker
Stop hijacking Joe's thread, here is the Fury Wlad thread : http://www.nzboxchat.co.nz/showthread.php?tid=107

LOL
Ok, back to Parker..
JOE PARKER IS A CHUMP!!
Yeah, Sham. You go back to your thread. And Parker is not a chump.
Random but surprised Joe's had 20 fights now and never faced another undefeated fighter and almost nobody younger than 30. Would love to have seen him face another young hungry fighter with an 0 to lose. AJ coming but until now I mean
(07-29-2016, 09:31 PM)shamrock Wrote: Ok, back to Parker..
JOE PARKER IS A CHAMP!!

There I fixed it for you
Now now die you are bound to accept Devers I've opinions now behave yourself. Duco won't disown you because of others negative comments on the poster boy.

And tm7, I agree mate.
Haha Msreef are you n die seeing each other
(07-29-2016, 09:58 PM)tm7 Wrote: Random but surprised Joe's had 20 fights now and never faced another undefeated fighter and almost nobody younger than 30. Would love to have seen him face another young hungry fighter with an 0 to lose. AJ coming but until now I mean

Very true. AJ's competition has been average (what you would expect for a 17 fight novice), but his last 4 opponents have all been undefeated, at least 15-0, 30 years old or under and each has been fought infront of 20,000. That's some great experience dealing with the pressures he'll face in the future. I'm not sure Parkers had that kind of experience and it could definitely play a part in the outcome of the fight. Also, Parker has got quick hands but it's worth considering the age of some of his opponents. Like Meehan was 45, the last guy he fought was 40. These guys could be making him look faster than he actually is. 
(07-29-2016, 09:58 PM)tm7 Wrote: Random but surprised Joe's had 20 fights now and never faced another undefeated fighter and almost nobody younger than 30. Would love to have seen him face another young hungry fighter with an 0 to lose. AJ coming but until now I mean

I actually disagree with this to some degree. Yes AJ has faced four undefeated fighters, but they were all unproven fighters. We don't actually know how good Whyte is, because he hasn't beaten anyone at a proven level. Charles Martin only had one half decent win and that fight ended very early because the guy had an injury. Gary Cornish is trash, and Brezeale isn't much better. Parker could beat 20 undefeated fighters in a row, but if they are trash and simply have padded records, does it mean anything?

I would much rather Parker fight proven fighters at a certain level (i.e. top 20), then take on a solid prospect like AJ. Takam was a great fight. We saw the areas he needs to work on, and he got in 12 rounds with a tough opponent. Because of that Takam win, Parker becomes top 10 (just). It really is difficult to know where to place Joshua, he looks great to the eye, but he is so untested for a heavyweight 'champ' it's not funny.
(07-29-2016, 10:14 PM)shamrock Wrote: Haha Msreef are you n die seeing each other

Nah brah are you and AJ?