Joseph Parker
(07-27-2016, 04:54 PM)Msreef Wrote: Dimitrenko makes Jo look pretty small eh?

[Image: 1469583739097.jpg]

That angle must make it a bit off, Dimitrenko is listed at 2.01m, and Daniel Martz is 2.02...the height isn't as apparent as shown below.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Of you compare Solomon haumano to Dominic breazele you have to say they are at least equal.

I'd say breazele is better but if people want to argue that fine.

If you compare the maturity of the performances from AJ and Parker in those fights you have to say joshua looked klitschko-esqe where parker looked sloppy and flawed.

Duco shouldn't be pointing at joshua for that performance if Parker is going to go and make haumano look like a live fighter for 3 rounds.
(07-27-2016, 08:43 PM)NakiFan Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 04:54 PM)Msreef Wrote: Dimitrenko makes Jo look pretty small eh?

That angle must make it a bit off, Dimitrenko is listed at 2.01m, and Daniel Martz is 2.02...the height isn't as apparent as shown below.

Yeah good point, bloody Duco. Dimitrekno is probably a lot closer to the camera than Parker, making him look bigger.
(07-27-2016, 09:03 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Of you compare Solomon haumano to Dominic breazele you have to say they are at least equal.

I'd say breazele is better but if people want to argue that fine.

If you compare the maturity of the performances from AJ and Parker in those fights you have to say joshua looked klitschko-esqe where parker looked sloppy and flawed.

Duco shouldn't be pointing at joshua for that performance if Parker is going to go and make haumano look like a live fighter for 3 rounds.

I'd put Haumono a level below Brezeale, both are slow as molasses. But I'd pick Dimitrenko to beat Brezeale pretty confidently.

If I had to pick flaws in Joshua it would be:
Hasn't beaten any proven top 20 fighter.
Poor head movement
Stiff upper body
Doesn't appear to do well when hit to the body
Questionable chin
Looks to be lacking in stamina.
Thanks Msreef! Is your analysis based on what you think, or what you've seen from him as a pro? AND, do you think KB saw these flaws, or was he just hyping his fighter?
It's all from what I've seen in fights. No doubt KB has seen it and more.
I would also add that he is fairly predictable with his shots.
Hey guys. Brit here. Joseph Parker has been coming up on the radar in the UK recently. Sky Sports have started to cover him, which makes sense. Eddie Hearn has an exclusive deal with Sky Sports and Parker is Joshua's mandatory, so they're obviously building the fight to the casual boxing fan. I've watched Parker for a long time and he seems very professional and humble. His trainer seems abit of a grumpy dude but hey that's ok. His promoter though, no offence, but the guy seems like a dick. I've got no problem with fighters being arrogant and full of themselves. They've got to get in the ring and fight. But promoters should stay out of the shit throwing and Parkers promoter has started getting abit cocky. Anyway, looking forward to these two big guys getting in the ring. Who do you have winning that fight?
Lol nailed down the Promoter. Welcome.
(07-28-2016, 01:05 AM)U.K. Fight Fan Wrote: Hey guys. Brit here. Joseph Parker has been coming up on the radar in the UK recently. Sky Sports have started to cover him, which makes sense. Eddie Hearn has an exclusive deal with Sky Sports and Parker is Joshua's mandatory, so they're obviously building the fight to the casual boxing fan. I've watched Parker for a long time and he seems very professional and humble. His trainer seems abit of a grumpy dude but hey that's ok. His promoter though, no offence, but the guy seems like a dick. I've got no problem with fighters being arrogant and full of themselves. They've got to get in the ring and fight. But promoters should stay out of the shit throwing and Parkers promoter has started getting abit cocky. Anyway, looking forward to these two big guys getting in the ring. Who do you have winning that fight?

AJ too big too smart too skilled too strong much more accomplished, he will beat JP in 4-5 rounds. Fighting in AJs home turf the O2 also presents AJ advantages. Yes, Dean Lonergan is a big mouth...you got that right.
(07-28-2016, 10:50 AM)shamrock Wrote:
(07-28-2016, 01:05 AM)U.K. Fight Fan Wrote: Hey guys. Brit here. Joseph Parker has been coming up on the radar in the UK recently. Sky Sports have started to cover him, which makes sense. Eddie Hearn has an exclusive deal with Sky Sports and Parker is Joshua's mandatory, so they're obviously building the fight to the casual boxing fan. I've watched Parker for a long time and he seems very professional and humble. His trainer seems abit of a grumpy dude but hey that's ok. His promoter though, no offence, but the guy seems like a dick. I've got no problem with fighters being arrogant and full of themselves. They've got to get in the ring and fight. But promoters should stay out of the shit throwing and Parkers promoter has started getting abit cocky. Anyway, looking forward to these two big guys getting in the ring. Who do you have winning that fight?

AJ too big too smart too skilled too strong much more accomplished, he will beat JP in 4-5 rounds. Fighting in AJs home turf the O2 also presents AJ advantages. Yes, Dean Lonergan is a big mouth...you got that right.
Sham, you confuse me. Whyte went 7, Brazeale went about the same. Neither I rate highly, and I believe you have said as much, yet 4-5 to spark out Parker? Would AJ's plan try and smash him out early? and what if he cannot do that? How does AJ handle round 8,9,10,11,12 when he hasn't done that as a pro, when his arms are getting heavily, when the other guy has taken his best punches and still is coming at him with combos?