Joseph Parker
Brock Lesnar?
Hey guys just looking at Izu and jo height. Izu height stats have fluctuated heaps, especially in his early days as a kickboxer. David Nyika is legit 6,4 and looked taller than jo when they met. Just wondering if izu and jo are borderline 6,4. Or 6, 4 with there shoes on.
I think Jo has gotten a bit taller over the years. Pretty confident he's easily 6'4. Possibly closer to 6'5.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EjpGzFgQaNw
The count from the ref was off. Shows in the link above. I had sol at 8.
(07-24-2016, 12:14 AM)Msreef Wrote: I think Jo has gotten a bit taller over the years. Pretty confident he's easily 6'4. Possibly closer to 6'5.

Depends which way you look at him Msreef, and the coloured glasses hahahahaha
Ref got it wrong. The count only went to 8. Whether he could have continued was irrelevant.
(07-25-2016, 11:11 AM)shamrock Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 12:14 AM)Msreef Wrote: I think Jo has gotten a bit taller over the years. Pretty confident he's easily 6'4. Possibly closer to 6'5.

Depends which way you look at him Msreef, and the coloured glasses hahahahaha

Shamrock, you dare to imply I am wrong? Big Grin
I had the count at 10. It was quick but if you watch the YouTube clip of the fight it was 9 to 10 actual seconds from the time Haumono hit the canvas. The mic volume was low but the ref did count 10 and waved his hands at 10 also. Initially I was yelling at the screen saying "that was 8" but after watching the replay...I was satisfied with the call . Barry rightly pointed out that Haumono could have been seriously hurt if he continued...I'd agree as he really didn't understand what was going on if you watch him in the count and after it. He was visibly dazed.

End of the day...it's been and done.
Surely someone has seen a big guy and an entourage in Auckland airport yesterday or getting around town today???
Does Precious McKenzie count?