Joseph Parker
I really like Parker, I just hope he's as good as you all think he is.
AJ will flatten him Craig
(06-25-2016, 09:33 PM)shamrock Wrote: AJ will flatten him Craig

I reckon if the fight happened tomorrow it would be all over inside 2 rounds. Thats not to say in this era of multiple champions Joseph Parker isnt good enough to win a version of the world title. Hes more than capable! In my opinion hes better than Deontay Wilder. But Joshua would hammer him, as would Fury (if he gets his mojo back), and old man Klitsko.
AJ - the guy who hasn't fought anyone proven but could apparently wipe out pretty much anyone in the division.
Interesting how some people put different standards on Parker than they do on AJ in terms of who they've fought. Breazeale wasn't even top 10 until they fight was signed. And some pundits rubbish Takam...
I hope Brezeale can win tommorow can't see it happening though but at the very least I hope he puts up a fight and tests AJ's Chin out a bit more
Why does everybody keep bringing up the Takam card? He's won fuck all.. Parker beat him, yes I had it by 4 rounds but its Takam, not Joe Frazier not Lennox Lewis but Carlos Takam. Joshua would knock him out, but what's the point? Its a shit argument Joshua hasn't beat anybody yet, neither has Parker. Try and get this into your heads Parker has beaten nobody substantial, the reason I think Joshua would knock Parker out is because I've got eyes in my head... Joshua is well schooled, been taught the right way. Parker as an amateur wasn't even the best in NZ, Duco and Barry have come along bigged him up but fundamentally haven't been able to change anything, I hope Junior Fa gets some backing, enough said.
Quick question, anyone know what decent Dominick Breazeale is? Just wondering because he has a new massive
Polynesian tattoo.
(06-26-2016, 03:35 AM)craigyid14 Wrote: Why does everybody keep bringing up the Takam card? He's won fuck all.. Parker beat him, yes I had it by 4 rounds but its Takam, not Joe Frazier not Lennox Lewis but Carlos Takam. Joshua would knock him out,  but what's the point? Its a shit argument Joshua hasn't beat anybody yet, neither has Parker. Try and get this into your heads Parker has beaten nobody substantial, the reason I think Joshua would knock Parker out is because I've got eyes in my head... Joshua is well schooled, been taught the right way. Parker as an amateur wasn't even the best in NZ, Duco and Barry have come along bigged him up but fundamentally haven't been able to change anything, I hope Junior Fa gets some backing, enough said.

Got to agree Craigyboy, spot on
Parker is not the finished article. He went from fighting bums to a legit top 10, tough opponent. He is not ready for the top of the division, but in time he could be a force to be reckoned with, only time will tell. JP is proven at a level above Joshua. That's not to say he's better, or that Joshua is worse, but people are mostly looking at the flashy knock outs of Joshua and forgetting they are not against anyone proven. Whyte is poor. Martin didn't even come to fight. Breazeale is poor also. He is still so untested it's not funny. I hope the Breazeale fight goes long as it will be very interesting to see Joshua's stamina over 12 rounds with those ridiculously huge muscles.