Joseph Parker
KB was just live on Facebook answering a bunch of questions, worth a look.
The recording is on his Facebook page now.
Got a link? Found his webpage, and get on there a fair bit, but couldn't find the recording. Thanks.
It's been taken down. Dang
Thanks for trying Msreef. Did you hear the interviews? Anything stand out for you?
KB is keen for the Lucas Browne fight, Duco has been in contact with them so that fight could happen in September.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/81452471/joseph-parker-ready-to-get-it-on-with-anthony-joshua-despite-champions-comments
(06-25-2016, 03:02 PM)Msreef Wrote: KB is keen for the Lucas Browne fight, Duco has been in contact with them so that fight could happen in September.

Thanks Msreef. That's the fight that needs to happen with Browne. Good PPV for Duco facing an Aussie who "won" the world title. Browne is right back in the fray if he beats Parker. And Browne is big and strong, perfect lead-up to AJ.
Yep it would be the perfect fight IMO.
All parties should be keen for it.
Oh god really? Browne is limited at best. He wouldn't beat lazy Chisora. I like Parker but here on this site you masturbate over him too much, Fury,Joshua,Haye probably Chisora and Whyte. Maybe even young Hughie. That's 6 fighters just in Britain who would probably beat him (the last 3 I'd rate him favourite against though). That's just Britain!
Masturbate? I remember Sham saying I had a poster of JP in my bedroom, but damn. Masturbate?

Browne beat the WBA champ, Chagaev. Well, one of the three WBA champs. He's big and strong. Parker wanted him about 5 fights ago, and Browne said no, he's going for a title. Duco will like him PPV wise as he's an Aussie.

Craig, do you not like Parker?