Joseph Parker
Haha AJs time in amateurs in where his competition to get there has served him well. He was ready for pro when the time came.
(06-21-2016, 10:11 PM)Msreef Wrote: So has Joshua. Well it's not unproven at an amateur level, but he's certainlamateurin a number of areas at the professional level.

What makes you think Joshua is chinny? Price got knocked down about 15 times as an amateur and Joshua just once early on against Whyte.
Joshua has been dropped in the Amateurs and there's plenty of rumours going round of him being dropped in sparring most recently by David price but who knows!
(06-21-2016, 10:40 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: Joshua has been dropped in the Amateurs and there's plenty of rumours going round of him being dropped in sparring most recently by David price but who knows!

I said joshua got dropped in the post above. Getting dropped doesnt make you chinny, its the heavyweight division. Rumours will always be around, it really doesnt take much to start one. Price would be a tough opponent for Parker, much tougher than Sol anyway.
Price is finished. As soon as he steps up he gets knocked out again. I would back Sol to KO Price.
Joshua definitely has a better chin than price.

Compare both of their fights with camaralle, Joshua went to war with him twice and won both times (one close, one not close) where price got battered by him
(06-21-2016, 11:18 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: Price is finished. As soon as he steps up he gets knocked out again. I would back Sol to KO Price.

Lol sol got stopped by safety pin Johnson

Sol is as bummy as it gets
(06-21-2016, 11:18 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: Price is finished. As soon as he steps up he gets knocked out agaiWilson,ould back Sol to KO Price.

Haha, I would gladly take your money. i remember Sol getting outboxed by Joey Wilson, its a keep busy fight for Parker nothing else. Price would hammer Sol.
Joey Wilson fought Sol when Sol was coming back from a layoff, and was rusty. I thought Sol won the fight. I was ringside. Price would be a perfect opponent in his lead up to a title fight with AJ. Price is big, from the UK, and falls over easily.

To me, AJ is unknown, as he's never fought decent opposition except for Whyte, who wobbled him early.
Joshua may have a better chin than Price, but Joshua still doesn't have a good chin, Price just has an abysmal one.