Joseph Parker
Why not analyse now? We do every other fight.
(05-22-2016, 01:54 AM)NakiFan Wrote: How about we stop any comparisons to other HWs for a bit and celebrate the win. This was his first step-up. He was quite dominant for good stretches in this fight, but needs work on small parts of his game. He has time, without fights like this he can move forward.

#teamparker

Agreed. Well done Parker on beating a very good opponent.
(05-22-2016, 01:54 AM)NakiFan Wrote: How about we stop any comparisons to other HWs for a bit and celebrate the win. This was his first step-up. He was quite dominant for good stretches in this fight, but needs work on small parts of his game. He has time, without fights like this he can move forward.

#teamparker

Wise words spoken
(05-22-2016, 02:05 AM)Nigs Wrote: Why not analyse now? We do every other fight.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he was referring to the Joseph camp not us lol...of course we can analyse now.
Dillan Whyte is keen on Parker. Not sure if Parker's camp would be interested. Would be a great undercard for the AJ fight
(05-22-2016, 01:51 AM)mippy Wrote: Good win. Parker nullified Takam fairly easily. Bit concerned at how quickly JP gassed though

Takam gased out too, had many missed opportunities but his forward relentless style is not only is strength but also his enemy in terms of workrate output...
(05-22-2016, 02:10 AM)mippy Wrote: Dillan Whyte is keen on Parker. Not sure if Parker's camp would be interested. Would be a great undercard for the AJ fight

Yes. Dillian was in the commentary room for Sky Sports here in the UK  He sounded very interested in taking on Parker after what he saw there....
They both took some good shots - testament to all the hard work they put in.
Immensely proud of Joe going 12 rounds with a guy no one else wanted to fight - he showed great heart.
I thought he won by a couple of rounds because Takam either couldn't or wouldn't press the advantage, when he had it.

I would be very nervous before a fight with Dillian Whyte... I think Takam is a better boxer, but Whyte can bang
Takam won that fight. F-ck Duco
(05-22-2016, 02:27 AM)The Fly Wrote: Takam won that fight. F-ck Duco
I was watching the british sky coverage - they all had Joe winning by 3-4 rounds. Takam didn't do enough