Joseph Parker
Points is Stu was happy to claim other fighters were avoiding Parker without accepting logical explanations for them not accepting. But was happy to remain silent about Parkers team not wanting to go anywhere near Takam
I don't see what the issue is. Duco/KB wanted a bunch of fighters, who all pretty much declined, probably for money reasons. Why should they talk about fighters that KB decided were too risky at that stage of his career?

Can't we just look forward to the fight and quit whinging?
(05-13-2016, 09:13 PM)Msreef Wrote: I don't see what the issue is. Duco/KB wanted a bunch of fighters, who all pretty much declined, probably for money reasons. Why should they talk about fighters that KB decided were too risky at that stage of his career?

Can't we just look forward to the fight and quit whinging?

Who's whinging? I'm just calling him on his bullsh-t! He came on this very site talking about who had avoided Parker but when given logical reasons as to why those fighters had declined he chose to run and hide behind typical corporate crap. If he had have been reasonable and said look these fighters aren't interested because we can't meet their demands. Instead of acting liking no one wanted to fight Parker, when the reality is Parker's team was the ones avoiding making a Takam fight.

The sooner Parker drops Duco the better!
Completely agree with you Fly. Very well said.
Duco are wankers! Agreed! ! And KB is a cheat..
The worst thing ever was when duco said Joshua was ducking parker because he turned down their offer (which was probably 250k and some BK vouchers) for the 6 million dollar whyte fight

I can't stomach their hyperbole
Sham, how is KB a cheat? With Parker?

Yeah, that wasn't their best moment with AJ. Very stupid.
The more I think about it... Jesus Duck have done a job of making parker almost unlikeable.

And that is some achievement as he really is a genuine good guy.

But the fat cats in the suits with their red alcoholic faces have done their best. Sheesh.
I've seen nothing that suggests that Takams camp were chasing Parker. Just that Stu Duncan was looking at it and Barry said no.

I doubt Takam would have been interested in Parker before now. Too much risk and no reward.
If Stanaway is the high flier he makes himself out to be... would he not have got a French interpreter???
This video is the most painful thing I've ever seen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fIPZbzofkM