Joseph Parker
Lonerdick was talking about jp vs AJ. These guys still have live bodies in front of them, neither fight is a given. Smh
Maybe if they were the undercard of the All Blacks vs England.

Wheel out the ring like it's a drop in cricket wicket...
(03-30-2016, 09:11 PM)Nigs Wrote: Lonerdick was talking about jp vs AJ. These guys still have live bodies in front of them, neither fight is a given.  Smh

If PArker and Joshua both win, there is literally 0% chance of Duco winning the purse bid for Parker vs Joshua

0% of duco outbidding matchroom

Therefore, i'd love to see Parker do a deal with Hearn and SIGN with matchroom after this fight, and ruin all of Ducos plans while taking a lot more $$$ for himself.

Hearn would be a much better promoter for him win or lose 
Pretty sure Parker still has 2 years left on his contract with Duco. He signed a six year deal in 2012. We don't want to see him end up like Tua and spend his best years out of the ring.

Besides, Duco have done well by Parker. He's fighting a world title eliminator at 24. Lonergan seems to be suggesting that after this he'll be headed overseas so everyone should get what they want for Josephs future. Bigger fights, better opponents, more money.

I completely agree about Duco undercards though, they're terrible
(03-30-2016, 09:11 PM)Nigs Wrote: Lonerdick was talking about jp vs AJ. These guys still have live bodies in front of them, neither fight is a given.  Smh
#rude comment#
You related to Lonergan or something Craig?
No, but now you've said that that I can see I've got the wrong end stick. (Probably).
(03-31-2016, 12:25 AM)craigyid14 Wrote:
#rude comment#

rude comment? what was it you wanted to say craig?
James Slater article:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/joseph-parker-carlos-takam/54002
...and this:

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/parker-takam-confirmed-for-auckland-may-21-330876#more-330876