Joseph Parker
Damn it die, now I've got go take a look at those rigged ratings. But hang in there, I'll give fai and stormy a call..

I would say he'd have trouble with that pom who klit beat a couple of fights ago, I hated him, always bragging. Can't think of his name but Shane went ova to spar with him before he koed the guy that beat Tua. Sorry, I'll have to look that up. I need a sleep haha
Guy must have died lol, can't find him, he hasn't been active. But I did suggest Jo should fight in the top ten. I thought you were ranking him in top five level.
David Hayes? Chisora? Interestingly, KB said he was in the UK looking for an opponent for Parker, but it fell thru in the Fight for Life. Maybe it would be good if you went to bed now and slept on it. After all, it is Siesta time.

As stated previously with Tua, I can't see a top ten guy coming over here in our backyard and risking their ranking. Ustinov and Barrett are as close as we've gotten as far as a ranking is concerned.
(10-16-2015, 01:08 PM)shamrock Wrote: All those things die, I'm flabbergasted but elated I am getting through to you lol
Me? Not cynical, pragmatic is the right word..
Ratings are a fools errand I'm afraid and don't figure in the lay of the land in the world of accuracy. Take a look at Nz ratings as an example, not at all a punters guide.

I hate it when you use complicated English words to get thru to die lol..
Die is aged and beatable lol 
David Hayes? Chisora? Interestingly, KB said he was in the UK looking for an opponent for Parker, but it fell thru in the Fight for Life. Maybe it would be good if you went to bed now and slept on it. After all, it is Siesta time.

As stated previously with Tua, I can't see a top ten guy coming over here in our backyard and risking their ranking. Ustinov and Barrett are as close as we've gotten as far as a ranking is concerned.

KB said he wanted to fight taller fighters, in preparation for a title fight. If that's the case, Parker needs to go to the UK and spar with Tyson Fury. And his brother. He'll learn more there about fighting a tall opponent than in Auckland, Samoa, or CC.
David Hayes is the one I was talking about, he would make Jo a real good fight if he were active I'm tinkin.

Fai, that's not nice, you know how sensitive die is...and shhhh he may be taking a nap lol
(10-16-2015, 02:15 PM)shamrock Wrote: David Hayes is the one I was talking about, he would make Jo a real good fight if he were active I'm tinkin.

Fai, that's not nice, you know how sensitive die is...and shhhh he may be taking a nap lol

Haye hasn't been active for some time. I think his last fight was a KO victory over Chisora. There were talks and some negotiations for him fighting Tyson Fury, but he pulled out siting his shoulder for the reason (at least it wasn't his pinky toe.). Supposedly he's retired, but who knows. I don't care for the guy. He's kind of an arrogant douchbag.

It would be a difficult match-up for Parker. Haye can close distance fast with his overhand right. He wobbled Valuev with one of those shots. It could certainly be a chin checker for JP.
I just found an article where David Haye was talking about a comeback and that he wanted to fight Anthony Joshua. He also looks like he's gotten a little bit chubby.

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2015/09/david-haye-says-hes-ready-for-comeback/
Here's a nice article about Parker fighter around the world:

https://nz.sports.yahoo.com/mma/a/29825020/parker-set-for-rankings-rise-after-tko/
Yeah, Haye is a douch bag and a time waster. Interestingly, Parker is a little like Haye. Parker is about an inch taller and similar speed and power.

He needs to line up a tall fighter in his fight for life. And then go over to the UK and train with Tyson Fury to prepare.