Joseph Parker
Maxwell vs Gunner Jackson. A mis-match, with Jackson winning all 6 rounds. But at least Maxwell fought back and was game. Buttabean next.
BBB won a majority decision. It should have been a draw. Lot of action, but no knockdowns. Horn coming up.
Cheers for the updates Diehard.
I agree it should have been a draw. Probably the best action so far tonight.
anyone find a link for us offshore guys? PM me please if you have one...
(10-15-2015, 10:07 PM)diehard Wrote: Maxwell vs Gunner Jackson.  A mis-match, with Jackson winning all 6 rounds.  But at least Maxwell fought back and was game.  Buttabean next.

Gunnar said afterwards his next fight will be a massive opportunity in Las Vegas! Anyone know what that's about?
(10-15-2015, 11:45 PM)cranky Wrote: anyone find a link for us offshore guys?  PM me please if you have one...

No links but 3 news and tvnz are doing live updates with video highlights, and all but Jeff Horn's have something on YouTube
LIVE UPDATES : https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/sport/other/live-updates-joseph-parker-v-kali-meehan-q15781

Parker KO Meehan round 3

Parker was extremely tense, loading up EVERYTHING. Meehan was rocked in the second and spent the round holding. KB telling Parker to relax and slow down. Parker loads up EVERYTHING again and stops Meehan.
Meehan had slowed right down by the start of the second... lumbering swings..
Dominant performance. Parker showed serious class.