Joseph Parker
The other one being mentioned is Kiki Toa Leutele.
(04-25-2023, 10:44 AM)African Monkey Wrote: The other one being mentioned is Kiki Toa Leutele.

So we're going local? McKean is the best match-up of the bunch. Whyte fits my selection criteria, a name fighter but going downhill, like JP.
To be honest if he going to fight those blokes he may as well be home training, why pay Lee and all the associated costs to fight local unranked fighters
(04-25-2023, 11:11 AM)bart Wrote: To be honest if he going to fight those blokes he may as well be home training, why pay Lee and all the associated costs to fight local unranked fighters

...and learning and fighting with less skill in the past.  Maybe KB???  My man Chris Martin is still available.  How about Tua's gym?  He could learn how to have some power with Tua, and even walk to work!
Lol yeah all of the above
I always thought Adam Booth in UK may be a good fit if he wanted to stay there. But he won't leave Fury stable anytime soon
(04-25-2023, 02:07 PM)bart Wrote: Lol yeah all of the above
I always thought Adam Booth in UK may be a good fit if he wanted to stay there. But he won't leave Fury stable anytime soon

I worry about JP often. Andy Lee was not happy at all with the performance against Massey. How embarrassing is it for him to be there in the post fight interview. And Fury gets asked during the fight for opinions too. When does it get too much? When do they give up on JP?

I think a pragmatic Fury tells JP to make some easy money and bounce without too many health issues. Wild Fury disassociates with JP or throws him under the bus.
(04-25-2023, 04:21 PM)Steven Wrote:
(04-25-2023, 02:07 PM)bart Wrote: Lol yeah all of the above
I always thought Adam Booth in UK may be a good fit  if he wanted to stay there. But he won't leave Fury stable anytime soon

I worry about JP often. Andy Lee was not happy at all with the performance against Massey. How embarrassing is it for him to be there in the post fight interview. And Fury gets asked during the fight for opinions too. When does it get too much? When do they give up on JP?

I think a pragmatic Fury tells JP to make some easy money and bounce without too many health issues. Wild Fury disassociates with JP or throws him under the bus.
True you just don't know with the Furys, they will do whatever suits them. 
go to 5.40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Ss384KlVs
Good decision. Fight locally. And in May. Just need a good opponent.
https://twitter.com/joeboxerparker/status/1649556384436953090?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet