Joseph Parker
Yep, Fai plays the fool and Sham plays the grumpy old man. You should see them both go at it. Welcome to Boxchat! Throw in Stormy and you have a party.

Tomkins is seen as a talker. An instructor. A conversationalist. Just listen to Cappy and the Aftermatch crew. Who will be backing up Luke with Friend and Havali gone? Roache?
It's good to see that by getting Luke the Warriors can afford to pay for a fit 80 min. hooker
I can hardly afford an old, fat 60 min. one
Yes, but when Luke gets suspended, as he does from time to time, who backs him up?
I think they are relying on Leuleuai to have his knee back together to back up Luke. Has Havali been cut?

Speaking of pommies who like to talk , I've been watching the pre fight stuff on YouTube from The gypsy giant. God what a crackup , that guy will be lying on the canvas seeing stars and he'll still be giving Klitschko a gob full.
(08-03-2015, 04:56 PM)diehard Wrote: Yep, Fai plays the fool and Sham plays the grumpy old man.  You should see them both go at it.  Welcome to Boxchat!  Throw in Stormy and you have a party.

Tomkins is seen as a talker.  An instructor.  A conversationalist.  Just listen to Cappy and the Aftermatch crew.  Who will be backing up Luke with Friend and Havali gone?  Roache?

Die I remember the old Tua website where we used to have fun..sham was only learning how to use a computer? stormy tried to hook up with bnah..

has cali passed away or something?
Hey Faimoko I remember that old site, I used to check it out from the work computer because it was one of the few sites that the boss hadn't blocked.
It was the same guys butting heads back then
Back then I was convinced Tua would achieve his destiny..geez
oh westy, you changed your name or something? so did sham, from shambles to sham..haha

as for our man Tua, well good luck with his business but youd think if you run a gym you set an example and become the gym and actually look like the gym, toned slim with the 6 pack like me lol
Tua is setting an example that says, "you don't want to look like me, so you better train hard." He's setting a reverse psychology example. Cali comes on here from time to time, Fai. That is, when he pays his monthly dues.
I just got slipped a name by a good source that Parkers matchmaking team want Jennings. THAT would be a fight I'd pay to see
He said he'd prefer Ustinov first (who has already said no, but is now with a new promoter) and maybe Jennings for the first US fight, but is aware KB needs time to do a lot of polishing first
Leapai wants too much, Browne is busy and Don King said yes, but Mark De Mori said no
Na I had the same name on Tuaforum , just piped up now and then to say he's gonna go all the way , most ppl there probably went yeah right and carried on lol

Tua is probably sick and tired of training by now , just not tired of the BK yet I'd say

The guy had his share of disappointment what with no destiny title ,being taken to the cleaners by Barry Pugh and then his mrs, but he doesn't seem to harbour grudges and just gets on with it
Good luck to him
Only six pack I got these days is the one from the bottle shop on A saturday night