Joseph Parker
Also has a win over Sean Turner who like Carter, is another wasted talent.
Hughie Fury Sheds Rust Ahead of WBO Title Fight With Parker

By Chris Williamson

Hughie Fury warmed up for a scheduled WBO heavyweight title challenge in September with a useful six round exhibition contest against Devon based Pole Kamil Sokolowski (4-10-2) here at London's Copper Box Arena.

Promoter Frank Warren explained that the WBO wouldn't allow a competitive contest for Fury ahead of the mandatory challenge to Joseph Parker, a match postponed from May 6th in New Zealand due to a claimed back injury suffered by Fury.

Hughie, younger cousin of linear world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, last boxed here at the Copper Box with a ten round decision against Fred Kassi back in April 2016, so this proved a useful exercise in shedding ring rust.
I just watched the clip of Parker and Fury facing off which was lame.

Dillian Whyte was there and he was awesome. Telling Joe he wants the belt and he's ready any time
(07-09-2017, 12:05 PM)mippy Wrote: I just watched the clip of Parker and Fury facing off which was lame.

Dillian Whyte was there and he was awesome. Telling Joe he wants the belt and he's ready any time

link?
It was on Ducos Facebook page

That's the video, I'd rather Joe fight Whyte than Belle, Whyte would get under Joe's skin, possibly bring out the best in him
Never seen Whyte so polite... Some genuine respect there I think.
Lets be honest it's pretty hard to disrespect Parker verbally when he is a genuine humble person.
so this Fury Parker fight... what are the chances of this actually happening? I have the feeling Hughie once again is going to duck or find an excuse to back out
its all smoke and mirrors with team Fury