Joseph Parker
Reports are that team Parker are trying to set up a fight with Tony Bellew, doesn't sound crazy anymore. After only one fight at heavy he has a bigger win on his record than Parker,Joshua and Wilder and has basically said as much.
But wait! Didn't David Haye lose a leg in round 6
ruptured achillies.
Honestly if parker actually fights bellew im completley done with him. Let wilder be the embarrassment who does that
(03-07-2017, 10:27 AM)Infern0 Wrote: Honestly if parker actually fights bellew im completley done with him. Let wilder be the embarrassment who does that

inferno, what does my head in is the talk about wanting to unify the titles etc.

bellew offers you noithing other than a payday. if its about that, then say it. don't BS cos Duco have been doing that his whole career.
(03-07-2017, 09:00 AM)Nigs Wrote: ruptured achillies.

Haye was dominating until the 6th. Did Haye get hit by a punch, or did his achiles heel then? Or both? I couldn't tell.
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/team-parker-bellew-fury/71066
(03-07-2017, 10:46 AM)diehard Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 09:00 AM)Nigs Wrote: ruptured achillies.

Haye was dominating until the 6th.  Did Haye get hit by a punch, or did his achiles heel then?  Or both?  I couldn't tell.

From what i saw he landed awkwardly on it while moving backwards. There has been a lot of rumors that he injured it during training and went into the ring with it basically hanging by a thread which makes sense to me as he was looking very awkward from the opening bell, I think he honestly thought Bellew would be easy to land on and he could get him out of there in 30 seconds. I also noticed him loading up a left hook repeatedly when everyone knows his straight right us his most lethsl shot and he barely threw that, i belive so as not to put weight on the injury. 

As rough as this sounds its hard for me to give bellew any credit as a david haye with no movement or right hand is not really david haye. 

I think bellew knew it too hence the muted celebrations
http://www.boxingscene.com/joseph-parker-ill-fight-tony-bellew-next-no-problem--114297
zzzzzzz