Joseph Parker
(10-08-2016, 10:50 AM)diehard Wrote: The problem, Sham, is that Parker's way too fast for his opponents.  They try to punch back, but don't have time before they get hit.  I'm worried that the same thing will happen to robotic AJ.  AJ just won't have time to land his shots before he gets hit.  Which is why he wanted to fight Pulev, and now past his prime, no punch Klit.  AJ is definitely staying away from Parker now.

Lol.

Solomon haumano had enough time to hit back.
Parker is way too fast for his opponents to date but his lackluster defence has allowed him to eat shots that he shouldn't be getting hit with. I think Joe looked a lot better against Dimitrenko, so hopefully he keeps improving from that performance. Joshua and (especially) Ruiz have fast hands so he's going to have to be careful.

If Parker fights AJ he's going to have to fight smart as AJ obviously has the definite advantage in reach, so he's going to have to box like he did against Dimitrenko. If he fights Ruiz he's going to have to look a lot better than what he did against Takam.
Oooh, gotta go. Die and Msreef fantacising too much to cope with, hope they are sleeping alright... almost dreaming like Donald Trump .... ugh!
AJ comparable to Dimitrenko.... what a huge miscalculation
(10-08-2016, 11:57 AM)Msreef Wrote: If Parker fights AJ he's going to have to fight smart as AJ obviously has the definite advantage in reach, so he's going to have to box like he did against Dimitrenko.

(10-08-2016, 12:07 PM)shamrock Wrote: AJ comparable to Dimitrenko.... what a huge miscalculation

I did not compare Dimitrenko to AJ, I said Parker would have to box like he did against Dimitrenko if he fights AJ, as AJ and Dimitrenko are both quite a bit bigger than Parker.
I"m messing with you, Sham. AJ would be the favourite against Parker.
(10-08-2016, 12:07 PM)shamrock Wrote: AJ comparable to Dimitrenko.... what a huge miscalculation

I am starting to suspect dimitrenko has low Testosterone or some other condition.

I've rarely seen a big man as physically frail as that
(10-08-2016, 12:13 PM)Msreef Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 11:57 AM)Msreef Wrote: If Parker fights AJ he's going to have to fight smart as AJ obviously has the definite advantage in reach, so he's going to have to box like he did against Dimitrenko.

I did not compare Dimitrenko to AJ, I said Parker would have to box like he did against Dimitrenko if he fights AJ, as AJ and Dimitrenko are both quite a bit bigger than Parker.

If he boxes like that against AJ hell be destroyed
(10-08-2016, 01:36 PM)Infern0 Wrote:

I am starting to suspect dimitrenko has low Testosterone or some other condition.

I've rarely seen a big man as physically frail as that

He boxed like that against Chambers, a cruiserweight. Hard to believe he's only lost twice, well, three times now.
(10-08-2016, 01:38 PM)Infern0 Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 12:13 PM)Msreef Wrote:

If he boxes like that against AJ hell be destroyed

AJ hasn't faced anyone like Parker. AJ has fought who.. 'Stuck in the mud' Whyte and Brezeale? And 'I give up Martin'? Until AJ actually steps up his level of opposition we don't know how good he is at the top level. Brezeale was a wasted opportunity, AJ could have faced a much better opponent to prepare himself for the top level opposition he looks to be now be facing. Wlad is going to slaughter AJ, if the fight gets made.