Joseph Parker
Anyone think Wlad might try and take Parker and the WBO to Germany?

Eddie Hearn sounds like Wlad and AJ might only be possible for all of Fury's belts.

Duco seem to think WBO will give Joe the first option so maybe Wlad and AJ seems unlikely.
Could happen, though I think team Parker would prefer to fight AJ for the IBF, than Wlad for the WBO.
If Duco can't get ruiz down here they will probably take whoever the biggest offer is out of k2 or matchroom
(10-06-2016, 12:33 AM)Infern0 Wrote: If Duco can't get ruiz down here they will probably take whoever the biggest offer is out of k2 or matchroom

They always talk about doing what's best for Joe, so we will see.
There will be a Parker announcement live on Facebook at 10am this morning, on the Duco page
(10-04-2016, 07:23 PM)justafan Wrote: JOSEPH PARKER MEDIA CONFERENCE THURSDAY

Does this mean Fury will be stripped by Thursday???
Couldn't imagine the fight with Ruiz would be confirmed without Fury being stripped and why else would they have a media conference other than to name an opponent?

The WBO are discussing Furys issues at their AGM on the 17th Oct. 

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/oct/05/tyson-fury-world-title-wbo
https://www.facebook.com/ducoboxing/videos/1149042228521981/

Video of Duco's media annoucement
13 mins 04- In, Dean looks like he has someone lined up if the WBO title falls thru, and Wlad and AJ's fight gets made.

"We have a 6ft 6" guy lined up, who happens to be exactly the same size as AJ and Wlad... We will fight him in December as preparation"

* The only guy in the IBF top 15 is Hughie Fury @ 6ft 6"
Dean said in that announcement that if Parker - Ruiz fight doesn't happen, that they would fight a 6'6 fighter in the UK, in December.
Previously they said they would fight David Price, who is 6'8. I wonder if they are now going after someone else?
Hughie Fury is 6'6... I hope they don't take that fight, too risky for my liking.
Lol Nakifan we think alike eh...
Though Parker doesn't have to defend against someone in the IBF top 15 does he? That only applies to AJ I thought, if he's fighting to keep the title.