Joseph Parker
(09-23-2016, 09:59 PM)bopman Wrote: I'm glad to hear jo is finally pushing tin, he really needed to. I think this will help improve his explosive power even more. It's also great to hear they keep introducing new things into training.

Before, KB said he didn't believe in weights. Guessed he changed his mind. Good on him.
Eddie Hearn on Hughie Fury vs AJ, and JP vs AJ

Looks like Parker is the front runner, skip to 5:15:

http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/anthony-joshua-versus-hughie-fury-discussion/

Who knows what Hearn will do. I do know he will do what's right for AJ
The
(09-24-2016, 10:37 AM)bopman Wrote: http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/anthony-joshua-versus-hughie-fury-discussion/

Who knows what Hearn will do. I do know he will do what's right for AJ

I think hearns is doing everything he can to keep everyone confused and they know exactly who AJ will fight.,  giving them long prep and the challenger a short one. Duco have some control through the mandatory period only .  Which is a short window 
I think Hearn/AJ is going to fight Pulev. That's who they have been negotiating with. By saying Parker is the front runnner, they get Pulev to sign for less money. Just my thinking.
Just saw the Pulev/Dimitrenko fight. Dimitrenko comes to fight, but can get lazy and awkward with his arms. Pulev stopped him in the 11th, but it was more from exhaustion than anything. I think Parker's speed will win out, as Dimitrenko is hittable.
I think Parker will knock Dimitrenko out inside 5 rounds.
Dimitrenko has been knocked down in a couple of his fights since Pulev, against fairly rubbish opposition. Parker should slaughter him.
(09-24-2016, 05:14 PM)Msreef Wrote: I think Parker will knock Dimitrenko out inside 5 rounds.
Dimitrenko has been knocked down in a couple of his fights since Pulev, against fairly rubbish opposition. Parker should slaughter him.

Thanks for the info Msreef. Didn't know that. Yeah, after Pulev, he stayed in Germany and fought limited opposition. BTW, how do you know he was knocked down?
I watched one of the fights where he got knocked down, he got clipped, fell down and got straight back up. Didn't seem that hurt, but still, Parker should smash him.
Thanks Msreef. Puts a whole different slant on the fight for me. You're right, if a nobody can knock him down, think what Parker will do to him. I'm not worried anymore. Dimitrenko is 38, and it's been 4 years since he fought Pulev. I always rated him, but not now. However, I hope Parker is cautious and not over-confident like I am.