Joseph Parker
(08-30-2016, 07:33 PM)NakiFan Wrote: Who is tall and can give rounds? Brazeale?

Dimitrenko?
(08-30-2016, 08:23 PM)tm7 Wrote:

Dimitrenko?

Oh yeah, he's up soon fighting someone? LOL

I'd like to see Parker fight the likes of Browne, Duhapas, Stiverne or Ustinov after Dimitrenko. Not all of them will be available though to fight though.
Stiverne is/was his sparring partner. But yeah, those names sound good. Price does too. All this talk about Parker needing a higher profile to fight AJ. Breazeale fought AJ, and he didn't need to be on AJ's undercard. The deal Duco needs to make is that if Parker wins, as does AJ, then Parker gets X amount more dollars for hyping the fight in the UK by being on the undercard.
I want to see parker fight the real giant call Ustinov who beat tua
Ustinov would be a great fight. Unfortunately it looks like he's fighting Ortiz.
https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/sport/other/watch-joseph-parker-spars-giant-opponent-ahead-clash-ukrainian-rival
(08-31-2016, 09:55 AM)bopman Wrote: https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/sport/other/watch-joseph-parker-spars-giant-opponent-ahead-clash-ukrainian-rival

Has some sparring footage of JP vs some kick boxer, I think.
(08-31-2016, 12:11 AM)Msreef Wrote: Ustinov would be a great fight. Unfortunately it looks like he's fighting Ortiz.

Would it though? The guys only fought a few times since Tua and against poor opponents. I think he's probably past it. I predict that Ortiz will destroy him.
(08-31-2016, 10:49 AM)mippy Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 12:11 AM)Msreef Wrote: Ustinov would be a great fight. Unfortunately it looks like he's fighting Ortiz.

Would it though? The guys only fought a few times since Tua and against poor opponents. I think he's probably past it. I predict that Ortiz will destroy him.

IMO it would be a lot better than the Price fight.