Kambosos/Haney
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/128841389/junior-fa-thinking-big-as-he-relaunches-boxing-career-on-major-stage
They listed Nyika at 198cm or 6'6" on boxrec. Didn't know he was that tall, especially for a cruiser. Here's his opponent:
https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/993813
Hi all, long time since a post. all the kiwi boys looking good. Hemi hitting very hard so I think that will be a great tough fight as Tosye is a very big boy and has a solid chin. Junior has his bloods at record level and I bouncing around like a jack in the box. David ripped to bits as per usual. pretty historic to have 3 kiwi on espn card around the world. Big day for all
NO???Yessssss!!!!  Markk surfaces!  Excellent.  Wishing you and all the Kiwi boyz much success markk.  I've paid my $40 like ALL the posters on here and ready for the Kiwi boyz to rain bombs on their opponents.  Best of luck.  Also looking for Kambosos to win in an uphill battle.  Looking forward to the weigh-in later on today.
Atlas: Devin Haney Is Not a Big Puncher, His Umbrella Has Holes In It

Hall of Fame trainer Teddy Atlas gave his take on Saturday's big lightweight showdown between George Kambosos and Devin Haney.

The two undefeated champions will collide for the WBC, IBF, WBO, WBA lightweight belts at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne, Australia.

Kambosos is coming off the biggest win of his career. Last fall, he dropped and decisioned heavily favored Teofimo Lopez to capture the unified crown.

Haney is returned from back to back wins over former champions Jorge Linares and Joseph Diaz.

Kambosos will have over 40,000 fans supporting him at the venue, but oddsmakers have tabbed Haney as the betting favorote.

Atlas believes Kambosos has the right attributes to expose the holes in Haney's game.

"Haney’s faster, yeah, Haney’s sharper, he’s all those things. But Kambosos knows how to time you, as he showed against Lopez where he was a big underdog. He knows how to time you. Timing beats speed. I’ll say it again. Timing beats speed. Timing can negate speed. He knows how to throw at the right time where your speed advantage doesn’t give you an advantage at the moment," Atlas stated on his podcast.

“And I’ll tell you something else. I gave Haney all these superlatives that he deserves, but he’s not a huge puncher, he’s a sharpshooter. He’s not a big puncher. He hits with combinations, he hits you clean, he can definitely affect you, no doubt about it, but he’s not a TNT, hydrogen bomb puncher.

“But, also, as smart as he is, as classical as he is, with all that finesse, all that ability, he gets hit clean almost every fight before the final bell. Not every fight, but a lot of fights. He’ll walk in the rain without getting wet for a while, but then all of a sudden, he’ll get wet. And when he does, his umbrella has holes in it. Not that it’s a bad chin, he has great heart, but his chin is not the Rock of Gibraltar.”
Kambosos, Haney make weight

UPDATE: Kambosos returned after 75 minutes had elapsed and made weight. He then claimed he missed weight on purpose to mess with Haney’s mindset.
George Kambosos Jr 135.36* vs. Devin Haney 135
(WBC, WBA, IBF, WBO lightweight titles)
Kambosos had to strip naked and was still .36 pounds heavy. He has two hours to lose the excess poundage.

Jason Moloney 117.75 vs. Aston Palicte 117
Junior Fa 268.5 vs. Lucas Browne 261
Andrew Moloney 117 vs. Alexander Espinoza 116
Hemi Ahio 255.5 vs. Christian Tsoye 256.25

Venue: Marvel Stadium, Melbourne, Australia
Promoter: Top Rank
TV: ESPN, ESPN+
Hemi is a lot heavier than normal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL2Lqlbi-Ug
Got the undercard on SKY now. Decent if unspectacular fights. Main undercard fights come on at 1PM. Bart, did you pay your $40?
Im watching it....