Joseph Parker
Unless they make Fury - Usyk real fast

dem belts dey gonna splinter

Leaving Parker in a great position if he can beat Joyce
Def
apparently WBO must be contested first
Only thing is this crappy JJ rematch could be a pain
Parker just has to do the business for his next two fights with JJ, and then let the chips fall where they may with Usyk, Fury, and whoever else, and whatever else happens.
yip you actually can't plan your run at the title as goal posts change all the time
beat jj twice
then if no challenge likely target Hygovic and be mandatory in 2 bodies
I see Fury fighting Usyk in December, which is what they are now saying. He wins all the belts, and retires (again), this time for good. He lets his friend JP fight for belts in different alphabets for the title after he beats JJ (twice).
Fury is a walking contradiction I doubt he does anything for JP titlewise
(08-23-2022, 01:22 PM)bart Wrote: Fury is a walking contradiction I doubt he does anything for JP titlewise

Yeah, but he lets JP use his gym. On his Team Parker. Sings with him. If he beats Usyk, who else could Fury fight? No, he'll vacate the belts and open up the division. Don't count Wilder out. He beats everyone not named Fury. A fight with Usyk/Wilder would be interesting.
(08-23-2022, 09:54 AM)bart Wrote: yip you actually can't plan your run at the title as goal posts change all the time
beat jj twice
then if no challenge likely target Hygovic and be mandatory in 2 bodies

Can you be mandatory in two different organizations? Dont think ive ever seen this.
(08-08-2022, 04:25 PM)diehard Wrote:
(08-08-2022, 02:24 PM)bart Wrote: prob not worth betting on JP here on NZ TAB but reckon odds in UK could be good

True.  I give it a 50/50 fight.  Odds better for JP in NZ, and JJ in the UK.  I say JP by UD.

Current NZ TAB odds Joyce $1.44 Parker $2.50
Joyce Fav on NZ TAB wow ok