Joseph Parker
I just look at it that if he's not good enough to beat Wallin, then so be it. It's a good fight against a quality opponent. These are the fights he needs to take instead of waiting for "the one."
True dat
He needs to win in style to leap frog the likes of Joe Joyce who is treading water fighting the Hammers etc
Right, another way to look at is is that JJ refuses to fight JP, and JP fights better opposition than JJ. Wallin is ranked WBO#8 and Hammer isn't even ranked anymore I don't think. And the WBO is a friend to NZ fighters, so maybe the WBO may flip JP and JJ rankings, or arrange a mandatory.
If it bumps JP up to WBO #1 then I'm all for it
I doubt it would do that, kiwi.  But it might create a mandatory.  It'll be interesting to see if JJ fights someone on Wallin's level next.  If JJ continues to dodge good fights, WBO could step in.  Would be interesting to see if JJ/Wilder could happen in the WBC, as they are #1 and #2.  And the WBA is wide open.  A fight with Helenius or Hunter could put JP in the top 3 there.
https://boxing-social.com/news/ex-fury-opponent-could-face-joe-parker/
IntuBoxing is reporting via Twitter that Parker - Joyce is back on for Sept

Hope it happens - but no News outlets are yet reporting it
Kiwi, you are fantastic for finding this out. You're our man on the ground, sifting thru the rumours and goss. Many thanks, and please post it if it comes up!
Be awesome if that is true
And if so great scoop Kiwi
True that bart. I'm gonna have to reduce kiwi's dues next year.