Joseph Parker
Yes kiwi, but who do you WANT him to fight? I say JJ, then Whyte, then Brown, then Pulev, then Hunter, and finally Ortiz. I rated them on high reward to insignificant. Ortiz is dangerous, whereas Hunter is so-so.
Ortiz is fighting Ruiz in sept so their our
Pulev fighting Chisora so he is out
Hunter I presume is still on contract to fight Huey

That leaves Whyte which could sell OK in UK
Please no Browne he caught a casual looking Fa cold but is still shot to pieces
Yeah, i wuz thinking hypothetically rather than next fight. But, in reality, he should fight Whyte or JJ next. He said he didn't want a stay busy fight. Browne would be stay busy fight, but it keeps him in NZ when JP wants to be in the UK with Fury and his trainer. So JP is screwed unless he's prepared to wait awhile. JJ is fighting Hammer, so Browne or Whyte are the only ones not currently active.
I notice in that interview, JP is no longer talking of retiring in the next year or 2.

He is talking 5 years - which may make him the "last man standing" of the current champs
(06-24-2022, 09:18 PM)Kiwi Wrote: I notice in that interview, JP is no longer talking of retiring in the next year or 2.

He is talking 5 years - which may make him the "last man standing" of the current champs

True, but times a wastin'. He needs to start fighting regularly, or he'll be a has been in 5 years.
Well - he is now with the right TV promotion to attract attention - whoever he fights

Should help a lot to nail down good matchups
I agree, kiwi. Now that he's signed a promotional contract, they'll want him to fight. And fight someone who will bring in the $$$.
https://www.sportskeeda.com/pro-boxing/news-ben-shalom-discusses-joseph-parker-signing
There is talk of Parker - Browne

and other possibilities doing the rounds
Kiwi, if you see something, post the link! Let us all share in your discovery. BTW, you're the first one to suggest JP/Browne. Good on ya'.