Joseph Parker
Not just the HW's. Canelo lost, and Katie should have lost. BUT, AJ beats Usyk in the rematch and he's back in business. And yes, he'll fight Fury for all the money in Manchester and then Fury will retire. Unless Fury loses and then there will be a rematch. Fury wins the rematch and then a trilogy. Where will it all end???

Forgot Fury is with Warren. No brainer for JP then.
HAS to be Wilder vs

Winner of JP vs Joyce

Nothing else makes sense
To normal citizens but boxing politics usually comes into play and what makes $$
I will say this: If Wilder beats the JP/JJ winner, and if AJ beats Usyk, and Wilder and AJ fight in the UK, Wilder is in for a huge payday. Lots of If's...
alot of if's and although i want JP to win that Wilder v AJ would fill Wembley and be huge
Wilder beats AJ via decapulation I reckon... no dodgy jaw beats DW... Fury has the mandible that few do
AND, if Fury stays retired. A more likely scenario is that AJ beats Usyk, and Fury comes out of retirement and there's a mega-fight in the UK between Fury and AJ. THEN, Fury retires for good. Making Wilder, JJ, and JP irrelevant.
Would love to see Parker with a belt again - and he is certainly capable of beating some of these guys on a good night

I think he beats Wilder
Kiwi, you were right. JP/JJ wasn't a done deal. My apologies.
I bet Warren is gunning for a 3-fight deal with JP

Could be worth doing....
If JP beats JJ then
either sits and waits for WBO shot - Uysk (most likely) or AJ and depending on other belts which mandatory task preference
Or fight Wilder for vacant WBC as JP would be rank No1 (Wilder poss mandatory)
I would go with WBC faster track but risk of KO from Wilder
I just think WBO could be a drawn out process