Joseph Parker
Whyte won't go near Parker, he's doing nothing but hold up the division with the WBC saga. More likely to see him in against another journeymen than anyone in the top tier.

Ruiz will probably go in with Ortiz next, with uncle Al keeping things in house.
Yip PBC like to do that
Whyte had his scare v Povetkin - he won't risk again and claim everyone ducking him and he is the Canman
Well, Whyte wouldn't fight Wallin.  He'd be smart to make the deal with Fury.  He already passed up $5 mil.  I think it will be AJ/Usyk the way AJ is talking.  Fury fights the winner.  That's how I'd like to see it play out.  Fight who you are contracted to fight.  As for Parker, he faces a journeyman, and then a major fight.  At least that's what bart said, and he's the rightest man I know.
I now don't care who these bums fight.... as long as I keep my title as The Rightest Man
Well, until you make a mistake. BTW, Wallin lost his top 15 ranking after beating Breazeale last year. Only loss was to Fury, and that was iffy.
Rankings are always dodgy, promoters getting guys undeservedly ranked to be feed to their star as a legit contender etc.
I have wondered this about Dempsey McKean ... who will he be fighting...JP?
(01-25-2022, 11:25 PM)bart Wrote: Rankings are always dodgy, promoters getting guys undeservedly ranked to be feed to their star as a legit contender etc.
I have wondered this about Dempsey McKean ... who will he be fighting...JP?

Wouldn't suprise me if they did. Both signed to DAZN and it'll probably be used to boost DAZN figures down in this part of the world.
They're both training in the UK right now. I woulda thought that they would fight down under, but if they're both in the UK...I think JP and Hearn will reveal his opponents once Fury decides on his opponent, and put JP on the undercard. Don't you think so, bart???
I tend to agree with you guys except for one thing

I think JP and Higgins are trying to get most $$$$'s for every fight now

And thus they need a "name"
(01-26-2022, 10:58 AM)Kiwi Wrote: I tend to agree with you guys except for one thing

I think JP and Higgins are trying to get most $$$$'s for every fight now

And thus they need a "name"

This idea definitely has merit.  I think if JP signs with Hearn, it'll go a long way in determining who JP fights.