Joseph Parker
Lol, was thinking that Parkers footwork wasnt great and he wasn't controlling the distance.

But then he destroyed Tupou, so what do I know.
Is Joseph that strong?...I'm no pro but looking at the replays the punch itself didn't look much similar fashion to his last KO vs Saglam
Far out, Parker did well aye
Looked like a nothing punch
Thanks gothenak always in yourdebt
The punch glanced off the top of Tupou's head. No way it KO's him. I think Tupou took a dive. Tupou. Even Cameron, who was commentating, said it's really hard to KO someone on the top of the head because the head was so hard. Tupou's head didn't move, nor did he seem stunned. He just dropped. Reminded me of Ali vs Liston II.

Cosmic Drop, no matter how strong Parker is, that punch could not have KO'd him. It'll be interesting to see where this goes...
I'm a tall guy, and that's the part of my head I hit when I walk into a low-flying beam, car-port or doorway, and I can assure you - it hurts
Was a bit like the Malik Scott knockout by Wilder, but it was no Paul Briggs. The brain only needs to be rattled in a certain way
Thats 2 guys in a row who have been ko`d by Parker with nothing blows. Saglem was the same
(08-02-2015, 01:02 AM)diehard Wrote: The punch glanced off the top of Tupou's head.  No way it KO's him.  I think Tupou took a dive.  Tupou.  Even Cameron, who was commentating, said it's really hard to KO someone on the top of the head because the head was so hard.  Tupou's head didn't move, nor did he seem stunned.  He just dropped.  Reminded me of Ali vs Liston II.

Cosmic Drop, no matter how strong Parker is, that punch could not have KO'd him.  It'll be interesting to see where this goes...

If that's the case I would have to say that Tupou's acting skills are up there with Russell Crowe.
This post fight montage of weird knockouts is a little confusing.

However Diehard, Tupou went down flat on his face. He was gone, lights out. And he was swinging for the fences until that point. If he was in there to lose, anyone of those shots could have turned the plan upside down.