Joseph Parker
This has been a shit fight. Glad I didnt pay
(09-24-2017, 12:33 PM)U.K. Fight Fan Wrote: This has been a shit fight. Glad I didnt pay

It was always destined to be a stinker 
Jesus Parker was lucky. 118 - 110?
Wow, Parker wins by MD. I thought it was at best a draw for Parker.
I had Hughie winning a close decision. Parker was SO inaccurate with his punches. Can you believe O'Connor gave it 118-110?
Parker beats Fury by majority decision

WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker (24-0, 18 KOs) retained his title with a twelve round majority decision over previously unbeaten WBO #1 contender Hughie Fury (20-1, 10 KOs) on Saturday night at the Manchester Arena in Manchester, England. The elusive Fury used movement and a flicking jab to keep Parker at bay. Parker tried to get inside with limited success and didn’t cut off the ring well. Neither fighter landed many big shots in a rather disappointing contest. Judges awarded Parker’s aggressiveness over Fury’s backpedaling. Scores were 114-114, 118-110, 118-110.
Parker was the one who looked like he was actually trying to win the fight, awful fight though. Good on Parker for getting the job done but I don't think Joshua and co will be quaking in there boots.
(09-24-2017, 12:47 PM)diehard Wrote: I had Hughie winning a close decision.  Parker was SO inaccurate with his punches.  Can you believe O'Connor gave it 118-110?

Really?  Try and put together a 60 second highlight reel that looks like Fury dominated. You just can't do it. Theres about 15seconds of positivity from him in the entire fight.  He didn't do anywhere near enough.
No problem with Parker winning that fight. I had it a draw but it was one of the worst fights ive seen. very hard to score. Hughie needs to do more with his attack. hes too passive. Parker looks more and more like Derrick Chisora but with faster hands the more I watch him. Slow ass feet and too easy to hit. Needs to ditch his trainer asap or Wilder and Joshua will spark him quick time. Whyte has already called him out on twitter. Sure Bellew will follow soon,
Whyte and Bellew won't be walking backwards with huge reach. Don't see a problem...