Joseph Parker
I agree, Sham. They've said they've had distractions for Takam, Ruiz, and Cojanu. Enough with the excuses. Time to man up. Whyte, Hughie, and Bellew are all very winnable fights. Win them!
Whyte Hughie and Bellew will be saying that too die, which make it interesting if they believe it like they say they do. Jo can improve, but he's a small heavy in today's standards and he hasn't  got David Tua power ..that showed up with Cojanu. I'm still of the opinion he needs a change of coach to get major improvement.
Whyte is a 50/50 fight
I thought he lost v chisora and was beaten to the punch a lot and chisora isn't fast handed,
So speed again is jp asset here.
Be tough battle though and Parker will have to be on top of his game as Whyte will really want this unlike raz
(05-16-2017, 06:07 PM)bart Wrote: Whyte is a 50/50 fight
I thought he lost v chisora and was beaten to the punch a lot and chisora isn't fast handed,
So speed again is jp asset here.
Be tough battle though and Parker will have to be on top of his game as Whyte will really want this unlike raz

The difference is Chisora fights for 3 minutes a round, Parker fights for 30 seconds a round.

I think parker will win but it'll be a totally different fight from chisora
I'm thinking Parker doesnt have serious KO power in the magnitude of AJ Klitschko and Wilder and would have to beat Whyte on the cards, a serious handicap with the fight in the UK and not in NZ where he enjoyed untold benefits.
(05-16-2017, 08:32 PM)shamrock Wrote: I'm thinking Parker doesnt have serious KO power in the magnitude of AJ Klitschko and Wilder and would have to beat Whyte on the cards, a serious handicap with the fight in the UK and not in NZ where he enjoyed untold benefits.

he also can't do that thing where he lays on the ropes for 60 seconds gasping for air, shipping shots

the uk ref will jump in and wave his arms and joe will bo on the first plane home with no belt.
Sham, how can you say Parker can't KO Whyte after looking at this picture of Parker?

http://www.msn.com/en-nz/sport/more-sports/fury-camp-adamant-theyll-meet-parker-this-year/ar-BBBb03H?li=AA54ya&ocid=spartandhp
(05-16-2017, 10:20 PM)diehard Wrote: Sham, how can you say Parker can't KO Whyte after looking at this picture of Parker?

http://www.msn.com/en-nz/sport/more-sports/fury-camp-adamant-theyll-meet-parker-this-year/ar-BBBb03H?li=AA54ya&ocid=spartandhp

Interestingly they say Hughie will fight twice this year including JP. But not that JP is next. 
(05-16-2017, 10:08 PM)Infern0 Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 08:32 PM)shamrock Wrote: I'm thinking Parker doesnt have serious KO power in the magnitude of AJ Klitschko and Wilder and would have to beat Whyte on the cards, a serious handicap with the fight in the UK and not in NZ where he enjoyed untold benefits.

he also can't do that thing where he lays on the ropes for 60 seconds gasping for air, shipping shots

The Parker rope-a-dope.

Stylistically Whyte v Parker should be a great match up. Both throw lots of punches, have decent chins and can't defend for shit.
Fury needs a warmup fight before Parker, been out to long and far from action when a title is on the table