Joseph Parker
It's been so quiet in the HW division in terms of fight announcements. Just putting it out there, but you can't fault DUCO on their ability to put fights together and have them marketed quickly. Regardless of the quality.
Yep let's just hope the quality improves. If Joshua is not next after Dimitrenko, I hope they step it up again. If Ortiz doesn't end up facing Ustinov, I'd love to see Parker against him. Duhaupas would be a great fight as well.
Joshua/Parker is really gaining momentum now, looking more and more probable for Jan. But seems like it could be as early as December.
Eddie Hearn said overnight he wants to raise Parker's profile is the UK by matching him with David Price on the AJ undercard on November 26.

I think it's a good idea to raise his profile because it will earn everyone a lot more £££ when they do fight. And even though Price is a well-known fighter, he was rubbish in his last fight and has a glass chin. I like it.
I think Hearn really wants Price to KO Parker, but I doubt it will happen. I don't really like the fight, Parker will KO Price very early and he won't learn anything.
If Parker ko's him early all the better.
He won't learn anything though. Price has a terrible chin. I think he needs to go up a tall durable opponent, a bit better than Dimitrenko. Price is very tall but about as undurable as you can get.
I don't think he's going to learn anything whoever he fights in the short time before a Joshua showdown, fighting Price on the undercard will wet the appetites though.
Hearn wants FINAL eliminator for Parker. No, he's already the mandatory, Eddie:

https://www.boxing247.com/
I think he just meant that the winner (of Parker v Price) would become the mandatory.

On Twitter:
@EddieHearn why dose parker have to fight price in a final eliminater? He is already mandatory? Ps get the haye fight on after that.
Hearns reponse: @RYOADES1 he doesn't - any fight from now is a final elim other than AJ