Joseph Parker
(06-04-2016, 07:52 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: Kevin Barry said its been great for his Footwork

Kevin Barry has a lot to say about a lot of things, hes still an arse though.
Do you not ever think sometimes Barry thinks its more about him than Joseph Parker?
Google Izus sister...she's a hotty.
(06-04-2016, 07:55 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Do you not ever think sometimes Barry thinks its more about him than Joseph Parker?

Yep
(06-04-2016, 08:17 PM)NakiFan Wrote: Google Izus sister...she's a hotty.

I lived in Poland for 5 months, in 98-99. Most racist people I've ever met, she's done well to make it as a model over there, must be some sort of denial fantasy thing. Agreed though, really hot. Your computer must be infected hunting out things like that Naki ;-)
It's pretty clean. Relatively clean. Not that dirty. Kind of dusty. But "clear history" works well. ...
(06-04-2016, 07:55 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Do you not ever think sometimes Barry thinks its more about him than Joseph Parker?

Yep. I liked him until the lead up to the Takam fight when he was really rude and condescending to the guy from Gladrap channel in an interview. Really wound me up when he's almost the only media at NZ boxing press conferences who knows the ins and outs of boxing
The guy from Gladrapchannel is a good dude does a great job and it also pisses me off how KB gives him no respect at all.
Yeah why does he try and act all tough when he's around that guy? He's a muppet.
Parker to fight in Invercargill in September:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/80841729/kiwi-heavyweight-joseph-parker-to-fight-again-in-new-zealand-in-september