Joseph Parker
David Haye would render parker unconscious in 1-2 rounds.

Parker has no head movement, poor defence and has never fought an opponent with world class hand speed or power.

Despite what lonergam yaps on about duco wouldn't take that fight
Spot on inferno, Haye be way too good. If Yani was right that I wanted a Ko on Jo then this is the fight I would ask for. Haye has way too much ring savvy and as is being noted a certain loss there would annul the mandatory. I have a feeling that Jo will be eliminated from those standings anyway, just who will pull it off I'm not sure but he has been pushed too far too fast in my thinking and does not belong where he is at the moment.
I'm confused Sham. Do you want Parker KO'd going into the fight, or do you think he'll get KO'd by Haye? Anyway, yes, it's a bad fight for Parker, and Duco would never take that fight. If they did, KB would not let it happen in the lead up to a title fight. That's just stupid. In saying that, it's a mystery whether or not Haye still has the goods. De Mori is NO indication of that. That fight is a farce. Would love for Haye to fight Briggs.
I think we underestimate what authority Kevin has in terms of opponent choice. Dean can puff his chest out all he wants but the discussions on earlier Takam fights were quashed by Kevin as Parker not being ready.

Kevin would not risk Parker against Haye or Whyte.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEapwumuFRU

ParkerBox just uploaded this video about defense. I found it funny that it had the European commentators. Someone else noticed as well and made this funny comment.

[Image: JP.jpg]
Good thinking too naki. I hope not.

Die, go and take your morning pills please and get your massage. I never said anything about wanting Jo koed. You and Yani on the coke again ah mate or smoking something im suspecting. ..
OK Sham. So you want Joe to win when he fights. Correct?
Oh you two..get a room. Lol
Ah, me and Sham go back 10 years or so. If we didn't annoy each other, we wouldn't be friends. We have the greatest respect for each other, especially when he agrees with me.
(05-30-2016, 05:33 PM)diehard Wrote: OK Sham.  So you want Joe to win when he fights.  Correct?

Not telling