Joseph Parker
Mippy, that's the way to tell Sham off. AJ is his man, and true, he hasn't fought better comp than Parker. Johnson is only marginally better than Minto, and Kingpin is past his prime. But there's no rush to equal AJ.

Parker has done better than I thought. I wasn't sure he'd get past Minto, and he dominated him. I thought KB was crazy for calling out Cameron, and Parker beat the man who beat Cameron. Convincingly. Don't know how good Parker is. There are guys in the 4 alphabet associations who don't belong there. And Parker can pick and choose from the top 15. Fujimoto comes to mind.
Sham, Fai is just coming home to roost. He's never left. Just trolls until he can't take it anymore, and then posts. No need to miss him, he's always around.
Lonergan said that of Klit, Wilder, and Chagaev that Wilder is the easiest. Nope, it's Chagaev.

Nice article on Wilder:

http://www.cbssports.com/general/eye-on-sports/25214293/whats-next-for-deontay-wilder-and-the-rising-heavyweight-division
(06-15-2015, 05:24 PM)shamrock Wrote: Hahahaha well I be blower die it's fai....to hom I say hi my my my...lol Bob Jones didn't return an answer when I challenged him, and that's a true story. I was working at Longburn freezing works and that was main topics.. how are ya fai are ya still working in an office and dating Irish girls lol that was wishful thinking ah mate

to be honest mate im dying to post something positive and logic but nothing make cents these days,  Duco want  us to pay $40.00 per roll but nah i rather hang out with stormy where you get it for free LOL

season workers dont get to see that many irish women sham  LOL
well fai thats better than I get it, i get to see the flash knockdowns on the news and thats about it. duco must still be making ends meet to keep on with hoax shows...a friend of mine who is a friend of Mr Lonergan's told me they were hard put to get a profit out of mediocre opponents all round....which makes for bleak weather ahead.

Nothings changed
Die you may fool some of the people some of the time but you cant fool all the people all the time.
Minto was severely damaged goods when he faced Jo and should not have been allowed to fight. That doesnt equal AJ's stunning early KO ratio and his demolition of Johnston.
I'm sorry gents but I think this fight with Fujimoto is a joke!! It will be all over in 3 rounds and the WBC will not put Parker up any where near 15th.

Duco are NOT offering big paydays and because of that they are getting monkeys.

Maybe this is a tactical move as Duco (KB in particular) doesn't think Parker is ready to fight a top 10 fighter? I know they "say" he is but talk is cheap and its all about hype and PPV numbers.

Either way, as I say, Parker won't get a title shot till atleast 2018 I believe.
(06-16-2015, 12:58 PM)shamrock Wrote: well fai thats better than I get it, i get to see the flash knockdowns on the news and thats about it. duco must still be making ends meet to keep on with hoax shows...a friend of mine who is a friend of Mr Lonergan's told me they were hard put to get a profit out of mediocre opponents all round....which makes for bleak weather ahead.

Nothings changed

dont get me wrong i support the uso in JP great athlete, nice boy and wish him all the best,  i hope nobody  get hold of his atm card lol

i just hate it when people compare JP  to Davey, i think that's disrespectful to David  Tua, in Davids time he fought big names in boxing history, Lewis, Tyson was around, holyfield was there , Mike Moore etc etc
we don't have those kind  of boxers anymore..

but wishing JP all the best..Go Parker..
(06-16-2015, 04:45 PM)faimoko Wrote:
(06-16-2015, 12:58 PM)shamrock Wrote: well fai thats better than I get it, i get to see the flash knockdowns on the news and thats about it. duco must still be making ends meet to keep on with hoax shows...a friend of mine who is a friend of Mr Lonergan's told me they were hard put to get a profit out of mediocre opponents all round....which makes for bleak weather ahead.

Nothings changed

dont get me wrong i support the uso in JP great athlete, nice boy and wish him all the best,  i hope nobody  get hold of his atm card lol

i just hate it when people compare JP  to Davey, i think that's disrespectful to David  Tua, in Davids time he fought big names in boxing history, Lewis, Tyson was around, holyfield was there , Mike Moore etc etc
we don't have those kind  of boxers anymore..

but wishing JP all the best..Go Parker..

Welcome back fai, with comments like that you can come right in and sit by the fire. JP is an extremely good athletical hombre and seems lethal against not as well prepared opposition.. comparing with David and other world class fighters is way premature. The fighters in the heavy division are coming much bigger than they were back then and are beginning to bring a new era of bigger and stronger with devastating hands. All in all I think we get hung up on the past and sometimes don't see whats happening right under our nose. A new dawn is emerging.
You're right Sham - it IS premature. The kid is only 23. But JP isn't blowing his own trumpet too badly. He quickly corrected himself talking about sparring Klitschko "I'm not far away - well I AM far away, but I can see myself belonging in the future."
At 23 you should be able to take your time, but what seems to get people wound up is Duco and KB overdoing it.
No way I'd want to se JP in with a Klit, Fury, Povetkin, Joshua or even Pulev for a 2-3 years at least, and I agree there's no guarantee that will ever happen, but I'm gonna enjoy the ride as it is. Are you guys down on it because you feel JP is being exploited?