Plan your perfect parker v ruiz event (undercard etc)
(11-24-2016, 02:31 PM)Fistic Fury Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 11:24 AM)Msreef Wrote: I think they have a rubbish undercard considering the power and money that Hearn has.
The only half decent one imo is Whyte vs Chisora and that's only good because of the build up.
Surely you jest Msreef. It is an awesome under card with some great match-ups and top boxers in addition to the main event. 
DUCO can't even be honest and confirm their full under card. 
Butterbean is named  on our "biggest" boxing event in NZ is an insult especially against a guy he has beaten all-ready and has only had one fight.
I'd take the AJ fight and card any day.

Lots of pundits would take the AJ card. Which is why Duco may face some stlff opposition. There was a card of top mega-fights, believe it was AJ and Pacman against their opponents, and Sky did a "special" for both fights. Sky needs to do this now.

I thought it was gonna be more than $60 for Parker/Ruiz, so I'm not complaining.
Will the AJ fight be on ppv here?

Surely not
(11-24-2016, 02:31 PM)Fistic Fury Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 11:24 AM)Msreef Wrote: I think they have a rubbish undercard considering the power and money that Hearn has.
The only half decent one imo is Whyte vs Chisora and that's only good because of the build up.
Surely you jest Msreef. It is an awesome under card with some great match-ups and top boxers in addition to the main event. 
Butterbean is named  on our "biggest" boxing event in NZ is an insult especially against a guy he has beaten all-ready and has only had one fight.

AJ/Molina = crap
Ortiz/Allen = crap
Whyte/Chisora = not bad

I'm only concerned about the heavyweights, so my opinion may differ because of that. There's great fighters on that card, no doubt, but the opposition is mostly crap as far as I'm concerned. Whyte vs Chisora is decent, but that's mostly because of the beef between them, neither of them are world beaters. Chisora is a wife beater, but I digress.

No doubt the Duco undercard will be worse (no Izu is a huge disappointment), but it's comparing apples to oranges. We can't expect incredible undercards in little old NZ.
(11-24-2016, 03:23 PM)Msreef Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 02:31 PM)Fistic Fury Wrote:

AJ/Molina = crap
Ortiz/Allen = crap
Whyte/Chisora = not bad

I'm only concerned about the heavyweights, so my opinion may differ because of that. There's great fighters on that card, no doubt, but the opposition is mostly crap as far as I'm concerned. Whyte vs Chisora is decent, but that's mostly because of the beef between them, neither of them are world beaters. Chisora is a wife beater, but I digress.

No doubt the Duco undercard will be worse (no Izu is a huge disappointment), but it's comparing apples to oranges. We can't expect incredible undercards in little old NZ.
We should expect and certainly have incredible under cards on this of all fights. There is numerous local boxers and trans-tasman rivalries that would make excellent viewing. How many of the top tier local boxers now fight on DUCO under cards - very little from the last few shows. Why is that I wonder ?
I can certainly understand your comment and fully agree about Chisora being a despicable wife beater, however there are a few local and overseas boxers including some world and ex-world champs with criminal convictions. Does this make it right, certainly not but it seems to be forgotten or not talked about which is a true blight on the sport of boxing. 
(11-24-2016, 03:46 PM)Fistic Fury Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 03:23 PM)Msreef Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 02:31 PM)Fistic Fury Wrote:

AJ/Molina = crap
Ortiz/Allen = crap
Whyte/Chisora = not bad

We should expect and certainly have incredible under cards on this of all fights. There is numerous local boxers and trans-tasman rivalries that would make excellent viewing. How many of the top tier local boxers now fight on DUCO under cards - very little from the last few shows. Why is that I wonder ?
I can certainly understand your comment and fully agree about Chisora being a despicable wife beater, however there are a few local and overseas boxers including some world and ex-world champs with criminal convictions. Does this make it right, certainly not but it seems to be forgotten or not talked about which is a true blight on the sport of boxing. 

Duco could definitely showcase local talent better, I just mean Duco can't compete on an international level. The local fights may get some attention here, but will be largely ignored elsewhere.

I've got no issues with Chisora boxing, I just hope Whyte smashes him.
Duco could counter Hearn's international boxers with local boxers that have a good following. Berridge, Rapira, Isreal A., Gunnar, Nick the Greek, Fa, Izu, Hemi, etc. would welcome the big stage for little money.

I also like the heavys, and the AJ would have better known fighters at less money.
Manchester Arena (formerly M.E.N Arena), Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom view event
Heavyweight Anthony Joshua 17 0 0 S Eric Molina 25 3 0

IBF World heavyweight title
Super Flyweight Luis Concepcion 35 4 0 S Khalid Yafai 20 0 0

WBA World super flyweight title
Heavyweight Dillian Whyte 19 1 0 S Dereck Chisora 26 6 0

BBBofC British heavyweight title
Light Heavyweight Hosea Burton 18 0 0 S Frank Buglioni 18 2 1

BBBofC British light heavyweight title
Super Middleweight Callum Smith 21 0 0 S Luke Blackledge 22 2 2

BBBofC British super middleweight title
Heavyweight Luis Ortiz 26 0 0 S David Allen 9 1 1

Featherweight Scott Quigg 31 1 2 S TBA

Super Welterweight Marcus Morrison 13 0 0 S TBA

Super Featherweight Katie Taylor debut S TBA
(11-24-2016, 04:26 PM)diehard Wrote: Duco could counter Hearn's international boxers with local boxers that have a good following.  Berridge, Rapira, Isreal A., Gunnar, Nick the Greek, Fa, Izu, Hemi, etc. would welcome the big stage for little money.

I also like the heavys, and the AJ would have better known fighters at less money.

Definitely Diehard some very good boxers in that list with some savioury match-ups. The international exposure for these guys would be worthwhile with a number for possible NZ Titles on the line would make excellent viewing.   
So has the full Parker v Ruiz undercard been confirmed now ? If so can someone post it up please
Conception v yafai is a very good fight

Chisora Whyte is a good fight

The rest is pretty meh