Plan your perfect parker v ruiz event (undercard etc)
From Stu:

Shannon O'Connell will be fighting Laura Griffa on the Parker vs Ruiz card on Dec 10. This will be an exciting entertaining fight that will most likely go the distance giving Shannon the chance to showcase her skills against an undefeated opponent.
I can honestly say I'd rather watch adverts than women's boxing.
Yeah doesn't do much for me either.
From Izu's Facebook page:

Hi everyone I won't be fighting in New Zealand.
I'm back in Poland eating dumplings
(11-23-2016, 08:08 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: I can honestly say I'd rather watch adverts than women's boxing.

To me, it's like Chinese food. I don't like it much unless it's the absolute best. Then I love it. Same with women's boxing.

Too bad about Izu. And me being able to watch him.
Duco better be careful that all the AJ/Molina PPV money doesn't go there on December 10th. They have a pretty good undercard...
I think they have a rubbish undercard considering the power and money that Hearn has.
The only half decent one imo is Whyte vs Chisora and that's only good because of the build up.
Parker PPV price is $59.95.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/86823748/joseph-parker-world-title-fight-payperview-price-set-at-5995
(11-24-2016, 11:24 AM)Msreef Wrote: I think they have a rubbish undercard considering the power and money that Hearn has.
The only half decent one imo is Whyte vs Chisora and that's only good because of the build up.
Surely you jest Msreef. It is an awesome under card with some great match-ups and top boxers in addition to the main event. 
DUCO can't even be honest and confirm their full under card. 
Butterbean is named  on our "biggest" boxing event in NZ is an insult especially against a guy he has beaten all-ready and has only had one fight.
I'd take the AJ fight and card any day.
(11-24-2016, 02:02 PM)Msreef Wrote: Parker PPV price is $59.95.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/86823748/joseph-parker-world-title-fight-payperview-price-set-at-5995

Ouch, and here I was thinking $39.95 was a shyte deal.