Plan your perfect parker v ruiz event (undercard etc)
Gotta agree, craig. I thought they turned the corner several fights ago. The only rationale I can think of is that they used Horn to replace the other good fighters. Buttabean was always gonna be there with his friendship and contract with Duco. And Parker's brother was always gonna be there. So that's 4 fights, plus Fa. Showcase our other NZ fighters! I also thought Arum would showcase some Top Rank boxers, as he's co-promoting it.
I can't understand Izu not fighting on the undercard. The only thing that would make sense to me is if he is fighting in the UK, maybe against Dave Allen, David Price or Ortiz?
(11-21-2016, 01:48 PM)Msreef Wrote: I can't understand Izu not fighting on the undercard. The only thing that would make sense to me is if he is fighting in the UK, maybe against Dave Allen, David Price or Ortiz?

I hope that is the case.
Only three fights up now... was there more than this earlier today?

Saturday 10 December 2016
Vector Arena
Auckland, New Zealand
promoter David Higgins (Duco Events Ltd), Dean Lonergan (Duco Events Ltd), Martin Snedden (Duco Events Ltd), Jo O'Sullivan (Duco Events Ltd)
matchmaker Stuart Duncan (DMS Boxing)
inspector Ioana Schwalger
television USA UniMas, New Zealand Sky Arena, USA HBO
tickets 0800 111 999 tables:09 309 2400
division boxer record boxer record
Pending Approval
Heavyweight Joseph Parker 21 0 0 S Andy Ruiz Jr 29 0 0

vacant WBO World heavyweight title
Welterweight Jeff Horn 15 0 1 S Ali Funeka 39 5 3

WBO Inter-Continental welterweight title
Heavyweight David Letele 14 3 0 S Che Barlow 0 1 0

scheduled bouts subject to change & commission approval
I won't be ordering the fight based on that undercard. I hope Parker wins, but despite the hype I see this as a fairly easy win.
I'll order it, because I want to see Parker, Horn, and Fa fight. But yeah, I think Ruiz will be a lot easier than what pundits are saying.
is Fa confirmed on the card?
(11-21-2016, 10:07 AM)craigyid14 Wrote: What a crap undercard. http://boxrec.com/show/741680

Looks like they DID change it from earlier.
It sucks we aren't going to get a decent undercard for such a big night. On the bright side the more mis-matches DUCO put on the more money il make it the Tab!
I'm gonna hold out until I know for sure about the undercard before rendering a judgment. I'm living in the hope stage, hoping it comes right.