Plan your perfect parker v ruiz event (undercard etc)
Justafan Crack up post. Msreef I'm keen to know what Parkers weight will be too. I Wana see how much muscle he has packed on since the strength coach has come in. I read somewhere he was doing some cross fitt as well. I think crossfire is good at the start of camp not near the end.
I don't think parker should put on anymore muscle at all. He should focus on speed and being lean and mean since his speed is his best attribute. He's never going to match your Joshua's or your klitschkos for size and strength, and if he tries hell lose his biggest advantage over them.

He hits hard enough at 235
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1200521779995831&id=1040326862681991
I definitely don't want to see Parker have a body like AJ, but I think another KG or two wouldn't hurt, as long as it doesn't negatively affect his speed or stamina (which is already a slight concern). He looked lethal at 109KG against Dimitrenko, and said that he felt really good and that his speed was just as good if not slightly better.
(11-25-2016, 06:32 AM)NakiFan Wrote: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1200521779995831&id=1040326862681991

awesome news. Hopefully his opponent will be as decent as he sounds
Not to put to much of a damper of Fa's opponent, but he's never fought outside of Argentina before, and many of his wins came against guys with losing records. Still, at this point in Fa's career, an excellent opponent, and a chance for him to look really good.

http://boxrec.com/boxer/513390
More good news for the undercard - plus one more cracking fight to come ...
Undercard update:
Parker (WBO no 1 Former: IBF no 1, WBC no 6, WBA no 10) vs Ruiz WBO number 3 for the World WBO Heavyweight title.
Jeff Horn WBO no 2, IBF no 2 WBA # 11 vs Ali Feneka WBO No 8 (WBO Africa Champion) for the WBO intercontinental Wleterweight title)
Shannon OConnell (former World Champion) World Number 2 , Current WBC Silver Champ vs Laura Griffa World Number 15 for the WBO Asia Pacfic Super Bantamweight title.
Junior Fa (Commonwealth Games Bronze Medallist) ranked no 8 as an Amatuer , beat Parker twice , 8 - 0 as a pro facing Pablo Matias Magrini 17-1-1
Plus one other World Rated bout between two top 15 guys still to be announced on the card.
So there you go, top five professional fights - 4 10 to 12 round international or regional titles bouts, four sanctioned by WBO, which frankly is a pretty damn solid undercard featuring top talent from NZ Australia and Africa so far.
Looking online, Junior is fighting a man with a mullet....hopefully the Argentinian still has it!
[Image: Magrini_vs_Chavez.jpg]
If that his opponent this will be a very one-sided fight. Looks to be quite short, certainly much shorter than Fa's 6'5 frame.

Also is 37 years old and seems to lack much muscle definition and overall punching power.
I see Junior walking right through him much like he did to his last opponent...