Plan your perfect parker v ruiz event (undercard etc)
(11-24-2016, 02:46 PM)Yanni Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 02:02 PM)Msreef Wrote: Parker PPV price is $59.95.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/86823748/joseph-parker-world-title-fight-payperview-price-set-at-5995

Ouch, and here I was thinking $39.95 was a shyte deal. 

39.95 is a shyte deal for the bums he's been lining up, 59.95 is just insane.  this fight will be easily steamable, can they really justif this price?
Honestly I was expecting $70

Duco aren't known for generosity
As a side note. The joshua card is the equivalent of $30 in the uk
I'm gunna watch it on BoxNation, should cost about $22
I was expecting $60-70. Even though a lot of the AJ card are not interesting fights, I like to see the international stars like Ortiz, Whyte, Chisora, and the upcoming Allen.
The AJ card is a good card, some cracking domestic scraps another 'world title' fight and a highly rated foreign heavy making his British debut. Something for the casual but more importantly something for the British fight fan. Granted there's no buttabean but still... On another note that's my 1000th post. Wow that's a lot of my life :-)
(11-24-2016, 07:27 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: The AJ card is a good card, some cracking domestic scraps another 'world title' fight and a highly rated foreign heavy making his British debut. Something for the casual but more importantly something for the British fight fan. Granted there's no buttabean but still... On another note that's my 1000th post. Wow that's a lot of my life :-)

Craig, thanks for being so loyal on here! A trophy is in the mail along with a check from Sham's retirement fund. Get back to me if you don't get it by Christmas.
I don't think we can do the whole "But UFC or Boxing overseas is cheaper!" argument. They have the population and viewers to enable the price to come down. I'll be buying the PPV, as I have a number of people around at mine providing the beers.
Any guesses for Parker's weigh in weight?
He was 109kg for the Dimitrenko fight, I reckon he'll weigh in at 110.5kg for this fight.
Congrats craigyid14! Deano just sent me a text to say he'd been reading this thread and for your 1000 posts you can get 100c off.
You will get a letter signed by Teina Pora, Butterbean and Naz that will be in your mailbox in the next few days with a special voucher to buy the Parker card for $58.99. Enjoy.