Joseph Parker vs Solomon Haumono Full Fight Card
(07-21-2016, 09:18 PM)NakiFan Wrote: There are plenty of people happy to pitch in a few bucks and head round to a mates place to help out with the cost of the PPV. Considering the crazy costs of going to the movies, relatively speaking this is a cheap night in. I for one won't be watching this on Sky. The TAB has rightly put the odds at $1.01, and that sums up the fight, however you spin it.

The movies is $10 in New lynn, brand new cinema as well. I have to be up for work early tomorrow so even if i did know some people even remotely interested in forking out for this i couldnt drink much anyway. (Theres a good chance itll be all over in about 90 mins though, take away the 50,000 burger king adverts.)
Wait so Ricky Murphy's not fighting either?
(07-21-2016, 09:39 PM)mippy Wrote: Wait so Ricky Murphy's not fighting either?

Nope, broke his hand last week sparring. kaino kaino is making his debut replacing him.
Is Ricky Murphy Cameron's fighter? The frustrating part is most of us could name at least 10 NZ fighters, and some Aussie fighters also, who we'd love to see fight on this undercard. Duco used to have a local matchmaker who did this, with Stu getting the international guys. Don't know how it works now. The only two fighters I care to see are Izu and Parker, and maybe Morgan.

I really don't think $1.01 odds are the true odds, as I definitely see Haumono being a heavy hitter, and Joe's defense being suspect at times. Sure, Parker's the favourite, and he'd probably win, but I'd put a lazy $10 at those odds.
Yep that's the one, real shame he's not fighting tonight, has it kicked off yet?
Yeah first fight was Hatherly vs Kaino. Was a really good fight
(07-21-2016, 10:06 PM)mippy Wrote: Yeah first fight was Hatherly vs Kaino. Was a really good fight

Who won?
Hatherly by decision. It was close though
Kainos fighting in Ellerslie next month, that's good he put on a good show on debut.
No betting links please. Thanks.