Golovkin vs Eubank jr
Hey team, been a while : )

I reckon this will be another tune-up in a long line of tune-ups for GGG. As soon as Eubank feels the power jab he’ll be on his bike, before getting walked down and copping major damage on the ropes. Like everyone else he just doesn’t have the ring IQ to matchup with the good boy killah…..
I'm really excited about this fight and think Eubank has a shot. Can't stand his old man though, biggest 'look at me' tosser breathing.
Welcome back, Daneo. Where you been? Busy. Now that you've taken by side re: GGG, please keep posting.
Thanks Diehard, I will... life and family/work commitments getting in the way (I do come for a lurk from time to time however : )

Again, Eubank just seems a little too green to be able to show GGG anything he hasn't seen before. His hand-speed may help him and looks to be in top shape, but I just see him getting shocked by the power like every other guy who thinks he has a shot (a la Curtis Stevens knockdown rd 1) and getting broken down.
Daneo's back, yeah bro....
http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/10472349/gennady-golovkin-doubts-chris-eubank-jrs-desire-to-face-him