Golovkin vs Eubank jr
Anyone interested in this fight?
I love this fight tbh, and hope it gets made
It will be entertainment from the build up to the fight itself.

For all of Eubank Jr's flaws I think he's one of the most exciting fighters in the world, he's a tremendous combination puncher
I like both fighters but i'm definitely pulling for CEJ more although GGG is a huge favourite and deservedly so.
Love this fight! GGG will KO that showboat in 2.
I think it will go a lot longer than 2 rounds.... CEJ is elusive, but I do think GGG will catch him in the end. You cant hit and run for 12 rounds!!

GGG to KO him in the 7th.
Love this Fight . I've got Eubank for by UD Win.
Eubank will entertain until GGG catches him. Much like Canelo vs Khan. GGG win by KO round 9
GGG gave Wade two rounds. He'll do the same with Eubank, who's not that good.
Not sure if this fight will actually happen (thanks to Eubank snr), will be good if it does though.
Wade is not good at all die, nowhere near CEJ's level. He lost every round to a 45 yo Sam Soliman then mugged him in the robbery of the year.
I think CEJ has the balls to go toe to toe with GGG and his hand speed will give him an edge at landing first.

Its no gimme for GGG like a lot of people seem to be making it out to be, CEJ's chin is granite just like his old man's and he does have wear you down power.
If he gets off first with any regularity I think he could do it
I've only seen Eubank once, and yes, he moved well, but just not that impressed. OK, I'm going to defer to you guys. GGG in the third instead of the second.
CEJ has terrible defense, even against poor opposition. GGG all the way.