Parker vs Joyce Sept. 24th
What is a Mando? Is this a Mando?

http://www.mando.com/eng/
Mando is related to the word "Mango"

except not as juicy

I thought you knew all this technical jargon, Die?
(09-01-2022, 07:16 PM)Kiwi Wrote: Mando is related to the word "Mango"

except not as juicy

I thought you knew all this technical jargon, Die?

Nah, I'm an old man just trying to get by. Thanks for the explanation. Now I can use it on my friends and seem important and intelligent while they faint from wonder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ascmFdysgY0
Guys on ESB are saying WBO may be stripped from Usyk. Hard to say.

But if so - doesn't the "Interim" champ become the real champ?
Here is what they are saying -
"The challenge for Interim Wbo Joyce-Parker becomes even more important than one can thinks.
The match is scheduled for September 24 at the Manchester Arena and the Interim WBO title will be up for grabs in a 12-round big duel.
In the last 24 hours the World Boxing Organization has announced that if current multiple champion Aleksander Usyk (20-0, 13 KOs) will accept the reunification proposal with WBC holder Tyson Fury (32-0-1, 23 KOs) without fulfilling first to an official defense preordained by the institution, the Ukrainian could be deprived of the title of acronym.
At this point the WBO would recognize the winner of Joyce vs Parker as champion."

If that is all true, the WBO indeed may go to the Parker - Joyce winner.
Thanks kiwi! Crazy stuff. This is what happens when you have to satisfy 4 different boxing organizations. It's crazy that Usyk would have to give up his WBO belt because he fought Fury instead of a title defense. So going by that, if JP beat JJ, he would be the WBO champ, and his first defense would be the rematch. Crazy stuff.

As I've said, the WBO is very good to NZ fighters.
hey sounds good if they make a title fight I reckon should nullify rematch clause as JP wins he is the champ
Knowing Warren, I think he'll make sure that JP honours the rematch if JP wins. The interim title was always a possibility with the WBO, so I think Warren figured that into the equation.

BTW, if JJ wins, there's still the rematch, yes?
Nope.